Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Abuse already started

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:19 am

Abuse already started and i aint no daya fan either, it will come from all clubs :cry:

We had years of this due to rebrand, now its going to get far worse
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Abuse already started

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:23 am

Cool.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:34 am

it's a contractual dispute. the player in question has died, but that doesnt alter the fact that someone has to stump up cash, or bear loss in the case of nantes.

nantes also had a tribute, and they sent an invoice demanding payment, just days after he died. IMO they were just being professional, as we are, in exploring our legal obligations.

west ham werent being professional when they lied to the premier league about third party ownership. this is not a reflection of their fans, nor is this contractual dispute anything to do with us as fans.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:47 am

Who gives a shit, we were never liked in the first place.
I couldn't give two flying fucks what other fans think of us

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:49 am

That's rich coming from the most heavily subsidised club in the history of British football.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:21 pm

True none of them have ever liked us anyway, who cares :thumbup: :wave:

Tue Mar 26, 2019 12:21 pm

That’s not abuse at all. Just a couple of spotty kids gobbing off on the net..

Like the West Ham plastic on here...all f*****n mouth.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 1:08 pm

Of course it will, social media is the basis for nonsensical drivel. You only have to look on the facebook comments of anything linked to football. Some of our fans would probably post the same if it was another club basing it on nothing.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 2:48 pm

Every single football club is getting some form of abuse via social media every week.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:12 pm

Is this anything new got us???

Tue Mar 26, 2019 3:45 pm

And if he was ours we will pay and we will claim. All these numpties sum up what’s wrong with society today, what if we do pay and then find out he is a Nantes player? Will they pay us back? Yeah right....as for West Ham, a toxic yo yo club who have lost their soul anyway, and judging by the team display the other week, a shocking tea, despite spending millions.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 4:34 pm

Must be from that well known welsh west ham fan who impregnates this forum mr dya rear :thumbup: :laughing6:

Tue Mar 26, 2019 8:06 pm

who cares tbh

Tue Mar 26, 2019 9:12 pm

wez1927 wrote:who cares tbh

It cracks me up you'd think we were one of the most liked and popular clubs around.

I'm surprised how many city fans didn't realise we're hated no matter what we do bit like millwall, Leeds etc

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:44 pm

No one, apart from maybe Chase Town, likes us or our manager anyway so bollocks to them all.

Tue Mar 26, 2019 10:54 pm

WelshPatriot wrote:
wez1927 wrote:who cares tbh

It cracks me up you'd think we were one of the most liked and popular clubs around.

I'm surprised how many city fans didn't realise we're hated no matter what we do bit like millwall, Leeds etc

exactly

Tue Mar 26, 2019 11:52 pm

National Disgrace, should be thrown out the English league and told to play in your own. We should tear up your contract.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:06 am

Daya wrote:National Disgrace, should be thrown out the English league and told to play in your own. We should tear up your contract.

Someone is going to tear you up one day, just a rumour I've heard :mrgreen: get your fat racist arse of a WELSH club's forum if you hate us that much :sleepy2: now please register with a shrink ASAP, to help you with you're obvious drink, and anger issues,it's got worse,since we smashed that world famous club of yours,you know the 1st class c#nt of a heavily subsidised club,you profess to love,get jogging around that athletics arena,that's paid for by the poor residents,you drunken fat bubble blowing wankstain :wave: :wave: :wave: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:13 am

bluesince62 wrote:
Daya wrote:National Disgrace, should be thrown out the English league and told to play in your own. We should tear up your contract.

Someone is going to tear you up one day, just a rumour I've heard :mrgreen: get your fat racist arse of a WELSH club's forum if you hate us that much :sleepy2: now please register with a shrink ASAP, to help you with you're obvious drink, and anger issues,it's got worse,since we smashed that world famous club of yours,you know the 1st class c#nt of a heavily subsidised club,you profess to love,get jogging around that athletics arena,that's paid for by the poor residents,you drunken fat bubble blowing wankstain :wave: :wave: :wave: :bluebird: :bluebird: :bluebird:

I'm shaking in my boots.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 12:20 am

bluesince62 wrote:

drunk again are you? well I guess its kicking out time.

No anger my side, but I do enjoy a little comedy gold at night for a chuckle rather like your threats well shall we say rumours of threats as obviously you are too gutless or pissed to make them yourself.

The only bottle you know is full of beer.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 1:21 pm

The other ridiculous thing i keep seeing is that “once a bluebird.. always a bluebird” thing being thrown in our faces. That was started by the fans who have nothing to do with the ongoing legal battle between the clubs. Its as if because the club won’t pay up, the fans have no right to mourn him as our player anymore. The fanbase shouldn’t be dragged through the mud just because the club have found a legal way out of payment.

Wed Mar 27, 2019 9:18 pm

Daya wrote:
bluesince62 wrote:

drunk again are you? well I guess its kicking out time.

No anger my side, but I do enjoy a little comedy gold at night for a chuckle rather like your threats well shall we say rumours of threats as obviously you are too gutless or pissed to make them yourself.

The only bottle you know is full of beer.

Where is there a threat from me muggins :?: and the rumour part was in response to your use of it in a previous thread,remember :P :roll: :roll: do you think by calling me a drunk,that you have gained the moral high ground :lol: every one of you're anger filled threads must surely indicate to the majority of people,that you have issues,and several :thumbright: as for my bottle,no worries there,why would I need to threaten you,I'll leave that to others,and there's a few of them :thumbright: try using punctuation in your posts,it will give the impression,that you are not writing in anger :banghead: you know spouting you're mouth off, to a person/s you know feck all about,is a pretty risky business ;) I'm not gutless,just clever :thumbup: why would I risk possible arrest,as you have alluded to a in another thread,to who sent you a threatening pm.maybe one day,our paths will cross,and perhaps we can talk about bottle and such things :?: and we can hold hands and attend AA together,as for your obvious hatred towards the welsh :?: If you can't stand the heat,then just leave the kitchen,instead of spewing you're hatred at "the malaysians" spend some time practising Thai chi,you may find the racism you obviously have towards them,and the Welsh, may diminish,Would you like me to refer you for a taster class,at the club I attend :?: honestly,stopped me hating the english,then a wurzel like you sets me backwards :occasion5: you sir need as much help as you can,the offers there,now it's up to you to take that first step,newbie :laughing5: :laughing5: :laughing5: :sleepy2: :sleepy2: :old: :bluebird:

Wed Mar 27, 2019 10:45 pm

One word for you..... TEVEZ!
West Spam United, a national discrace, should have been kicked out of the division.
Now go and blow some bubbles up your arse!

Thu Mar 28, 2019 12:16 am

Bluebird Always wrote:

One word for you..... TEVEZ!
West Spam United, a national discrace, should have been kicked out of the division.
Now go and blow some bubbles up your arse!

He's no west ham fan,don't believe the hype,he is a cider drinking wurzel,a souless individual ,who stated Malaga as his new love :laughing5: the man is a bell end full stop :laughing5: :laughing5: (and wait for the drunk accusations :lol: )from what I heard,when someone threatened to rip his head off,he literally wet himself,does he realise,if we did join the welsh league,we would stand a much better chance of European football,than that souless west spam will ever stand,I mean they were shit when we spanked them :thumbup: :old: :bluebird: