After his booking at Burnley?
bluebirdoct1962

Is Arter banned for Tuesday?

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: Is Arter banned for Tuesday?

Postby Tomshort1927 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 8:45 pm

I believe it doesn’t count after the 32nd matchweek so I think we’ve dodged the bullet
Tomshort1927

Postby worcester_ccfc » Sun Apr 14, 2019 9:29 pm

Tomshort1927 wrote:I believe it doesn’t count after the 32nd matchweek so I think we’ve dodged the bullet

I thought you were wrong so had a look at the official Premier League line on it for the 2018/19 season:

Any player earning five bookings from his side's first 19 Premier League matches will have to serve a one-match ban in the same competition.

Players who accumulate 10 yellow cards in Premier League matches up to and including their sides' 32nd fixture will serve a two-match suspension in the competition.

I stand corrected :thumbright:

Good news that we’ll have him available for the rest of the season, unless he picks up an injury or a red card.
Vote for your Man of the Match on this forum after every Cardiff City match, and your Player of the Month every month during the season :ayatollah:

Season ticket holder in Ninian 116 :bluebird:

@neddthomas on Twitter.

:bluescarf: :bluescarf: :bluescarf:
worcester_ccfc
Admin

Postby TopCat CCFC » Mon Apr 15, 2019 10:11 pm

TEAM NEWS
Brighton have Pascal Gross and Solly March back in contention to face Cardiff on Tuesday.

Gross has been unavailable since 26 February because of a hamstring injury, while a calf problem ruled winger March out of the past two matches.

Anthony Knockaert is suspended as a result of his red card on Saturday.

Cardiff have no new injury concerns for this rearranged fixture, with Sol Bamba and Callum Paterson both long-term absentees.
TopCat CCFC

Return to General Chat