Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Any Liverpool tickets ?

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:10 pm

Might get slated but worth a try as I now don't have my children the weekend so can now make the game.

Re: Any Liverpool tickets ?

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:32 pm

stuey1981 wrote:Might get slated but worth a try as I now don't have my children the weekend so can now make the game.

Tbf to you mate, unlike some who are after tickets you joined the board 7 years ago so good luck to you.

Thu Apr 18, 2019 9:55 pm

Cheers mate. If not ill watch it at home. Expecting not to get one as unfortunatley a lot of city fans seem to be happy to sell them to the Scousers

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:08 am

stuey1981 wrote:Cheers mate. If not ill watch it at home. Expecting not to get one as unfortunatley a lot of city fans seem to be happy to sell them to the Scousers

as above , don't see any issues with genuine Cardiff fans desperately asking for tickets..
its the bluecitybluebird type on 1 post that does heads in..

hope your lucky

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:28 am

There were 3 of us in Brighton on Tuesday who don't have tickets for the Liverpool game. In my case I don't deserve one as I've only been to one home game all season. More gutted about not having one for the game in Fulham which I would have earned on away attendance. I will go and go in the neutral bit though

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:34 am

epping blue wrote:There were 3 of us in Brighton on Tuesday who don't have tickets for the Liverpool game. In my case I don't deserve one as I've only been to one home game all season. More gutted about not having one for the game in Fulham which I would have earned on away attendance. I will go and go in the neutral bit though

you deserve one more than quite a few who will be there..dont sell yourself short

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:39 am

epping blue wrote:There were 3 of us in Brighton on Tuesday who don't have tickets for the Liverpool game. In my case I don't deserve one as I've only been to one home game all season. More gutted about not having one for the game in Fulham which I would have earned on away attendance. I will go and go in the neutral bit though

Doesn't sound like it will be a very 'neutral' end at all, so should be good for you! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:59 am

Sven wrote:

Doesn't sound like it will be a very 'neutral' end at all, so should be good for you! :thumbup: :ayatollah:

the problem with neutral tickets { apart from the extra 20 quid } is you do not get the credit for having attended on your membership/ST

Fri Apr 19, 2019 10:08 am

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

the problem with neutral tickets { apart from the extra 20 quid } is you do not get the credit for having attended on your membership/ST

See the point; but does it really matter, at this stage of the season, so long as you are there? :thumbup:

Fri Apr 19, 2019 12:22 pm

Sorry to highjack the thread mate, we had 2 concession tickets going spare, but the Club are not allowing them to be upgraded. Aparantly it's a new policy they have brought in that you cannot upgrade a concession ticket for CAT A games, a friend of mine has been ill since January and another friend has been using his ticket and paying the upgrade but the Club point blank refused to let him do it for Sunday. Seems bizzare to me but 100% true.

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:13 pm

RV, we have loads of youngsters go on our bus, do you want me to put a text out.
If you do then PM me your number and what you want for them

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:16 pm

Give me half hour mate, I'll text the boys now, incidentally, I think you sorted our tickets out on Tuesday reading between the lines so thank you for that

Fri Apr 19, 2019 1:36 pm

Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

See the point; but does it really matter, at this stage of the season, so long as you are there? :thumbup:

there does seem to be a lot of interest in going to OT even if we are down.
and of course there is next season..
but yes being there is the important thing.. :thumbup:

Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:41 pm

Did you find a ticket? I can’t go and you can have mine. Know it’s a bit late, but you’re welcome to it if you can get to Splott to pick it up.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:14 pm

dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:
dogfound wrote:
Sven wrote:

there does seem to be a lot of interest in going to OT even if we are down.
and of course there is next season..
but yes being there is the important thing.. :thumbup:

Yes, I only meant that (given tickets sold out some time ago) to be there at all is a bonus :thumbright:

Also, to be fair, I doubt one single game will make or break a regular away supporters 'credits' ahead of next year after 17 games and with just the two to go :)