Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

We won’t win another game this season

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:45 pm

Sad as it is,lots of endeavour,getting stuck in etc huff n puff,go again next season.
Niasse can bugger off tonight as far as I’m concerned

Re: We won’t win another game this season

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:47 pm

Palace are beating arsenal aswell

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:51 pm

Niasse has been awful. Nowhere near scoring a goal and not a premier league striker

Sun Apr 21, 2019 4:53 pm

Thank f**k our players and manager don’t have your attitude.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:22 pm

We just lost to a team that's only lost once all season, man the f**k up

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:35 pm

BAMBA CREW wrote:We just lost to a team that's only lost once all season, man the f**k up

Well said mate.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:35 pm

Ninianman wrote:Sad as it is,lots of endeavour,getting stuck in etc huff n puff,go again next season.

Makes sense, lose to the team at the top of the league means we have no chance against the team second from bottom :lol:

Sun Apr 21, 2019 5:49 pm

Ninianman wrote:Sad as it is,lots of endeavour,getting stuck in etc huff n puff,go again next season.

#NegativeasDahboy :roll: :oops:

Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Thank f**k our players and manager don’t have your attitude.

It’s not something I’m hoping for,just can’t see it that’s all.
If Woolworths still had a window I’d be showing my arse in it come the end of the season

Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:03 pm

WTF ........ Champions league semi finalists and 1st in the premier league against a team of championship players. Fulham, Palace nor the current Man u are anywhere near that.

Onwards

Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:12 pm

This is the most stupid post this season and there have been a few! Hate to be as miserable as you!! Lost to the best team in the country and not by a huge margin like we did against Man Shitty or Manure!! Heads up and go again next weekend!!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 8:58 pm

I smell a WUM. Why wud we not have a chance against Fulham lol

Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:22 pm

Do_the_Leo_Leo! wrote:This is the most stupid post this season and there have been a few! Hate to be as miserable as you!! Lost to the best team in the country and not by a huge margin like we did against Man Shitty or Manure!! Heads up and go again next weekend!!

If you think my assumption is based on today’s efforts then you’re mistaken my good friend.
Based on your philosophy then Brighton won’t pick up another point,
Look,i luvs the City as much as the next man,but we got to win a game just to bring ourselves level with Brighton and that’s assuming they lose every game,I think we’re going to run out games to pull it off

Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:31 pm

Pathetic post and I'm glad Neil Warnock and the players don't think like you

Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:36 pm

Dear me, that’s a black picture you paint!

There are games left to play and therefore points it be gained. As long as it isn’t mathematically certain that relegation is happening, why not support your team and spread positivity?

Well said, earlier poster: Thank crunchie the management and players don’t have the same attitude as you!!

Fulham is the biggest game now. Do something there and you never know!!

Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:39 pm

thomasblue wrote:Niasse has been awful. Nowhere near scoring a goal and not a premier league striker

Hard to do it all his own mind.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:08 pm

bluebird12345 wrote:
thomasblue wrote:Niasse has been awful. Nowhere near scoring a goal and not a premier league striker

Hard to do it all his own mind.

It's the way we play, we will never have a goal machines as a striker under wanrock. Niasse did well today.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:16 pm

Well said, earlier poster: Thank crunchie the management and players don’t have the same attitude as you!!

Fulham is the biggest game now. Do something there and you never know!![/quote]
Well Mr Warnock is hardly likely to appear on Wales at 6 and say it’s all over is he?,we need more than you never know.
Let me make it simple for you,would you rather be in Brightons position or ours?

Sun Apr 21, 2019 10:42 pm

Ninianman wrote:Well said, earlier poster: Thank crunchie the management and players don’t have the same attitude as you!!

Fulham is the biggest game now. Do something there and you never know!!

Well Mr Warnock is hardly likely to appear on Wales at 6 and say it’s all over is he?,we need more than you never know.
Let me make it simple for you,would you rather be in Brightons position or ours?[/quote]

Does that make any difference?

Your point was we won't win another game, which while may prove to be true is just stupid to predict simply because we lost to Liverpool. We have two games that people would class as winnable and a united on the slide. It will be tough and Brighton have the edge but still plenty to play for.

The logic of we won't win a game is just based on you trying to breed negativity.

Sun Apr 21, 2019 11:01 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Thank f**k our players and manager don’t have your attitude.

Yes, the club may find itself in 19th instead of 18th.

Thank God.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 10:04 am

I can see a draw at Fulham and a win against Palace.

To go to OT and get something on the last day will be hard.

It may not be enough but we can only hope now, personally, all I can say is that I'm proud of the Club and the Team and management for giving it a go.

To still be in with a chance with 3 games to go is all I ever wanted/expected, they have given it their best shot, couldn't ask for anymore

Mon Apr 22, 2019 4:43 pm

Sven wrote:

#NegativeasDahboy :roll: :oops:

There are two of them besides (mr dahboy) very similar MO who post same negative things when its blatantly obvious talking nonsense just like op ..

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:13 pm

Ok ok I changed my mind,we’ll beat Fulham away as they are already down and have nothing to play for,Palace will be easy as they don’t win away and Man Utd,well say no more they’re managed by OGS,couldn’t be more easier !!!