Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Looking for a Fulham Ticket

Mon Apr 22, 2019 9:49 am

On the off chance anyone comes accross a spare would appreciate a heads up. No sob story, iv only done 4 aways this season so there's probably more deserving out there but nevertheless if one comes up it would be appreciated.

I'm a bit dubious on the neutral end, I don't fancy fancy paying £50 to get turned away on the day and can't afford to get caught up in any possible trouble so away end is top choice.

Thanks.

Re: Looking for a Fulham Ticket

Mon Apr 22, 2019 12:40 pm

The neutral end will be fine mate. I was in there last premier league campaign and every game this season the neutral end has been filled with away fans. I'm guessing there's already several hundred Cardiff fans, if not more, in the neutral end next week.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 2:02 am

I am also looking for two Fulham tickets.

The neutral stand is the "Putney" for anybody who doesn't know. I'm going to book two tickets in there tomorrow if I don't find any away end tickets by 2pm. There should be a lot of us Bluebirds in there however.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:17 am

The last few days I know plenty of Cardiff fans who have been successful in buying in the neutral end :thumbright: :thumbright: :bluebird: :bluebird:

Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:33 pm

Annis, I have tickets in the neutral end and its been said to me that I should not where our colours, what your take on that?

Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:02 pm

I am going to chance it, got someone with a West London Post Code getting them for me.

What worried me was the statement they have on their site for this fixture relating to the restrictions they have had put on them from SAG.

To the fella above, I wouldn't wear colours if I was you and anyone who has ordered with a CF post code I wouldn't hold you're breath on the tickets turning up.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:10 pm

RV Casual wrote:I am going to chance it, got someone with a West London Post Code getting them for me.

What worried me was the statement they have on their site for this fixture relating to the restrictions they have had put on them from SAG.

To the fella above, I wouldn't wear colours if I was you and anyone who has ordered with a CF post code I wouldn't hold you're breath on the tickets turning up.

Yes like you i have got mine using a London post code

Tue Apr 23, 2019 1:17 pm

Whistler wrote:
RV Casual wrote:I am going to chance it, got someone with a West London Post Code getting them for me.

Yes like you i have got mine using a London post code

Please see this on Fulham website :ayatollah:

Join us at Craven Cottage for our penultimate home fixture of the season as The Whites take on Cardiff City on Saturday 27th April, 3pm kick-off.
Owing to restrictions imposed on the Club by the SAFETY ADVISORY GROUP, we are unable to sell tickets to away (Cardiff) supporters. This means that supporters who live in a (CF) or any other Cardiff postcode will be unable to purchase.

Any electronic tickets currently purchased from fans living in these areas will be automatically cancelled and reimbursed*.

*Anyone identified as an away supporter in areas of the ground other than the designated away section will be ejected.