Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

' Uncomfortable Yesterday '

Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:36 pm

' Uncomfortable Yesterday '

First of all I thought the team yesterday gave they're all and I don't think we can ask any more from them regardless if we stay up or get relegated. What I witnessed from some our fans yesterday made me sick, as I left the stadium I witnessed some pusse up fan shouting racist abuse at a black steward.

In my opinion doesn't matter how much you had drank before the game there's no excuse for that shit, I often have a few pints before games and never feel the need to behave like that, I'm 20 and definitely not Angel as my mother says :lol:.

Secondly I seen a young boy with his dad no more than 6 or 7 I would say buying a half and half scarf a group of lads though it would be funny to call the boy a plastic C**t, FFS get a grip of yourselves I'd imagine the little lad asked his dad what they were calling him and why they were shouting at him what is his dad me t to say! Absolute yobs in my eyes. I think throughout the season our fans have been outstanding with the Sala situation and everything else that's come our way this season and I've been proud to call myself a Bluebird :bluebird: :bluebird:

I'm hoping the group of 5 or so that behaved like this yesterday and reading this it not on and this behaviour is not accepted at our club so pleases think before you act in future because it fucks me off! Up the City!

Re: ' Uncomfortable Yesterday '

Mon Apr 22, 2019 6:52 pm

Young snibs wrote:' Uncomfortable Yesterday '

First of all I thought the team yesterday gave they're all and I don't think we can ask any more from them regardless if we stay up or get relegated. What I witnessed from some our fans yesterday made me sick, as I left the stadium I witnessed some pusse up fan shouting racist abuse at a black steward.

In my opinion doesn't matter how much you had drank before the game there's no excuse for that shit, I often have a few pints before games and never feel the need to behave like that, I'm 20 and definitely not Angel as my mother says :lol:.

Secondly I seen a young boy with his dad no more than 6 or 7 I would say buying a half and half scarf a group of lads though it would be funny to call the boy a plastic C**t, FFS get a grip of yourselves I'd imagine the little lad asked his dad what they were calling him and why they were shouting at him what is his dad me t to say! Absolute yobs in my eyes. I think throughout the season our fans have been outstanding with the Sala situation and everything else that's come our way this season and I've been proud to call myself a Bluebird :bluebird: :bluebird:

That
I'm hoping the group of 5 or so that behaved like this yesterday and reading this it not on and this behaviour is not accepted at our club so pleases think before you act in future because it fucks me off! Up the City!

That certainly leaves a sour taste in the mouth mate.
Unfortunately there seems to be a sizeable group of young knob ends for whom there is no unwritten rule re their behaviour.
As you say yourself, I’m 56 and have been no angel in the past but I’d never ever stoop so low as those you have mentioned here.
Bad news.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:35 pm

bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

That

Unfortunately there seems to be a sizeable group of young knob ends for whom there is no unwritten rule re their behaviour.
As you say yourself, I’m 56 and have been no angel in the past but I’d never ever stoop so low as those you have mentioned here.
Bad news.

As much as people deny it on here their is an unfortunate section of racists who follow our club been a few indicents ive witnessed in recent years. Mostly middle aged men.

Also yes their is a group of young idiots who act like yobs. Can often be seen in KFC before games acting like hard men and leaving their rubbish on tables when they leave which is something I really hate.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:43 pm

To be honest society in general in gone....
All points you raised are disgusting. But what can be done

Mon Apr 22, 2019 7:58 pm

RYANBLUE wrote:To be honest society in general in gone....

Yep racism and verbal abuse are new things that never happened before.

Sick of people like yourself trying to paint a horrible picture of society today.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:00 pm

To be honest society in general in gone....

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:18 pm

I think these kind of issues have been going on for years but social media makes everybody is aware and everything seems to be caught on camera, yesterday’s events were sickening but it’s only a small minority which gives everybody some comfort I think

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:19 pm

Totally agree welsh patriot.the racism I witnessed at football in the past was horrific.I personally haven't witnessed any for years.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:26 pm

Unfortunately, every club has a minority whom behave in the manner you’ve mentioned. A solution - I believe - is increase the CCTV footage (including microphones) and leave no ‘nook or cranny’ unmonitored. This gives fans the opportunity to properly - and anonymously - report behaviour after a game (via email or phone or whatever) by providing a block number or some clear indication of the scene so that the club can review the issue and deal with it appropriately. Obviously if a group of boys were saying such things off the club grounds then it would be outside of the club’s jurisdiction anyway so there wouldn’t be any way to deal with it unless you go through the police.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:30 pm

Never experienced racism at the stadium or away by any city fan. Plenty of knuckle thrown yesterday mind and deservingly so, scousers in the canton what idiots, they soon run out of the stadium after being hit with some knuckle spilling their claret everywhere on the way out.

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:57 pm

Blame Tony Blair

Mon Apr 22, 2019 8:58 pm

BluebirdForever is barking mad lol

Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:17 pm

ElyBoy1984 wrote:BluebirdForever is barking mad lol

Explain how?

Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:37 pm

phildavies wrote:
bluebirdoct1962 wrote:

That

Bad news.

As much as people deny it on here their is an unfortunate section of racists who follow our club been a few indicents ive witnessed in recent years. Mostly middle aged men.

Also yes their is a group of young idiots who act like yobs. Can often be seen in KFC before games acting like hard men and leaving their rubbish on tables when they leave which is something I really hate.

Always find it weird that certain fans throw racist abuse at a black steward,yet if one of our many black players scores the goal that keeps us up for instance, they will celebrate for sure :sleepy2: luckily as a fan of many years,heard plenty of it at Ninians park,back in the dark ages,not heard much if any in recent times.never quite understood how they use racist language in one breath,then when a black player scores,he's suddenly their hero ;) no time myself for these neanderthal types myself :sleepy2: :old: :bluebird:

Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:38 pm

BluebirdForever wrote:Unfortunately, every club has a minority whom behave in the manner you’ve mentioned. A solution - I believe - is increase the CCTV footage (including microphones) and leave no ‘nook or cranny’ unmonitored. This gives fans the opportunity to properly - and anonymously - report behaviour after a game (via email or phone or whatever) by providing a block number or some clear indication of the scene so that the club can review the issue and deal with it appropriately. Obviously if a group of boys were saying such things off the club grounds then it would be outside of the club’s jurisdiction anyway so there wouldn’t be any way to deal with it unless you go through the police.

It’s not my business to report it to police, I believe if that’s what the young boys dad wants do to he would but lie I said not business to do so, however I think it’s important that this thuggish behaviour is pointed out to fellow Bluebirds who I’m sure 99% of them will agree is disgusting and would point it out as I have done

Mon Apr 22, 2019 11:54 pm

Young snibs wrote:
BluebirdForever wrote:Unfortunately, every club has a minority whom behave in the manner you’ve mentioned. A solution - I believe - is increase the CCTV footage (including microphones) and leave no ‘nook or cranny’ unmonitored. This gives fans the opportunity to properly - and anonymously - report behaviour after a game (via email or phone or whatever) by providing a block number or some clear indication of the scene so that the club can review the issue and deal with it appropriately. Obviously if a group of boys were saying such things off the club grounds then it would be outside of the club’s jurisdiction anyway so there wouldn’t be any way to deal with it unless you go through the police.

It’s not my business to report it to police, I believe if that’s what the young boys dad wants do to he would but lie I said not business to do so, however I think it’s important that this thuggish behaviour is pointed out to fellow Bluebirds who I’m sure 99% of them will agree is disgusting and would point it out as I have done

Totally agree. It’s an awful shame when all you want to do is enjoy a game of football and follow your team but get let down by a small minority

Tue Apr 23, 2019 12:56 am

You probably made all of that up.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 4:35 am

Half and half scarves should be banned.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 5:25 am

Dahboy wrote:

I do wonder at times, this is the same poster who was punched in the ground a while back.

I've not missed a game at the new stadium yet never been around so many incidents as this guy.

A drunk fan shouting racism believable I guess but lads calling a 7 year old kid a c*** I'm struggling to believe.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 6:46 am

Apart from posting on here, what did you do about it mate? Plenty of Police outside it could have been reported to. By doing nothing, you condoned it.

Nothing to do with the club- it’s you.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:18 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

I do wonder at times, this is the same poster who was punched in the ground a while back.

I've not missed a game at the new stadium yet never been around so many incidents as this guy.

A drunk fan shouting racism believable I guess but lads calling a 7 year old kid a c*** I'm struggling to believe.

it never happened :thumbup:

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:40 am

What a horrible story, we have a small contingent of people who have decided to come to matches - just so they can get as p1ssed as they possibly can, probably not even watch the game and then use alcohol as the 'excuse' to have a pop at a young kid.

Pathetic morons - who will probably never come on here and if they did probably are so utterly brain dead they cant read anyway.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 8:47 am

if a success they could extend this to mcdonalds, asda, greggs and the pubs in canton ?

Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:06 am

dogfound wrote:

if a success they could extend this to mcdonalds, asda, greggs and the pubs in canton ?

I saw a post on Facebook a few months ago when a teenager got stabbed in London and they were appealing for eye witnesses and this post was saying how there’s a mere number of cameras which can monitor high crime areas yet there is a remarkably considerable number of cameras which try to catch people parking in the wrong place at the wrong time or for the wrong amount of time (I.e. parking in a multi-storey car park without paying/staying longer than you paid for). It’s easier to catch these people but there seems to be no leniency for those who commit crimes like this whereas more anti-social crimes are not addressed with such an approach :?:

Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:08 am

Yep took the time out of my day to write this after I made it up! What a load of bollocks why would I make it up, quite arrogant and dull to suggest that this kind of stuff doesn’t happen I would have made it for a debate I’m not that creative unfortunately to make this up! I’d imagine if you suggest that I’ve made this up yours either ignorant or you won’t condemn it. Like I said it’s not my place to report it the steward has a line manager I’d imagine and the young boys dad can report it to the police or club if he wished. I witnessed these events and I’ve made people aware and if you think that I’ve made this up you got a very norrow and ignorant view of the world and I feel for you!

Tue Apr 23, 2019 9:19 am

Young snibs wrote:Yep took the time out of my day to write this after I made it up! What a load of bollocks why would I make it up, quite arrogant and dull to suggest that this kind of stuff doesn’t happen I would have made it for a debate I’m not that creative unfortunately to make this up! I’d imagine if you suggest that I’ve made this up yours either ignorant or you won’t condemn it. Like I said it’s not my place to report it the steward has a line manager I’d imagine and the young boys dad can report it to the police or club if he wished. I witnessed these events and I’ve made people aware and if you think that I’ve made this up you got a very norrow and ignorant view of the world and I feel for you!

And that is where your whole OP falls down regardless of whether it's true or not...

If you were that offended at the time, you should have had the balls to say something rather than whingeing to the masses afterwards :roll: :oops:

Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:20 am

If it’s not your duty to report it, stop wasting everybody’s time on here.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:26 am

Young snibs wrote:Yep took the time out of my day to write this after I made it up! What a load of bollocks why would I make it up, quite arrogant and dull to suggest that this kind of stuff doesn’t happen I would have made it for a debate I’m not that creative unfortunately to make this up! I’d imagine if you suggest that I’ve made this up yours either ignorant or you won’t condemn it. Like I said it’s not my place to report it the steward has a line manager I’d imagine and the young boys dad can report it to the police or club if he wished. I witnessed these events and I’ve made people aware and if you think that I’ve made this up you got a very norrow and ignorant view of the world and I feel for you!

Can only speak for myself and my actions but if I saw so.e lads at a Cardiff game calling a 6 year old a c### I'd be talk g the matter up with them myself my kid or not I'd never simply walk by and allow that kind of behaviour happen.

Likewise the racism, you can't moan about racism when you yourself did nothing about it, your an eye witness to a verbal racist attack go to the steward go to the police otherwise the racists get away with it.

I'm still doubting your story about the child mind.

Tue Apr 23, 2019 10:32 am

WelshPatriot wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Did this person ever post the outcome of his reporting being assaulted in the ground?

Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:18 am

Cardiff dyskinesia wrote:
WelshPatriot wrote:
Dahboy wrote:

Did this person ever post the outcome of his reporting being assaulted in the ground?

Apparently, it wasn't his place...! ;) :laughing6: