Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE ARE OUT!!!!!!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:57 pm

Sheffield Wednesday lost 2-1 at home to Crystal palace with a crowd of under 9,000! Sad times ahead for this great club!!!!!! :(

Re: WE ARE OUT!!!!!!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:58 pm

sam salim wrote:Sheffield Wednesday lost 2-1 at home to Crystal palace with a crowd of under 9,000! Sad times ahead for this great club!!!!!! :(

nothing new there is it book yr final ticket with us lol :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 4:59 pm

mallo wrote:
sam salim wrote:Sheffield Wednesday lost 2-1 at home to Crystal palace with a crowd of under 9,000! Sad times ahead for this great club!!!!!! :(

nothing new there is it book yr final ticket with us lol :ayatollah:

Its going to have to be mal :oops:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:35 pm

you didnt bother going to Owlerton in the end then ?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 5:57 pm

No m8! like thousands more could'nt be bothered. :(

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:01 pm

bad luck

where's you other avatar gone anyway? :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:21 pm

Owain wrote:bad luck

where's you other avatar gone anyway? :lol:

Owain!!! You and Mallo have got alot to answer to! Nice one! City 1 Owls 0 :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 6:25 pm

Sam, I just cant believe whats happening to your Great Club, I am really Sorry for You and your Fans.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:07 pm

im gutted Annis!!!! Im going to spend a little time to put some light on the past 3years of our club with Ady Puck and post it on here! See if there are any similarities between the promises we have been given and the ones your supporters have been given!!!!!! ALL false promises in my eyes!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:14 pm

Wednesday are a massive club with one of the most iconic grounds in British football in Hillsborough, which was one of the main stadiums used in the 66 World Cup. Really sad to see Wednesday in the position they're in now.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:36 pm

sheffield wednesday are a great and big club, they will be back, dont know when you never know a rich invester could put them back where they belong. out of curiosity if wednesday where mid table in the premiership what crowds could they expect

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:38 pm

30 - 4OK

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 pm

bloody hell that many

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:37 pm

:D

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 pm

rorkes drift wrote:sheffield wednesday are a great and big club, they will be back, dont know when you never know a rich invester could put them back where they belong. out of curiosity if wednesday where mid table in the premiership what crowds could they expect

EASILY HAVE 30-40K!!!! We will always struggle to get taken over by one invester because the board and shareholders will not sell their shares so no one person can get full control! they are living in the dark ages!!!! It annoys me when certain clubs get taken over by billionaires and you have a club with the potential of what the Wednesday have! Theres something wrong there in my eyes!It baffles me beyound belief!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :evil: