Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Worrying thread on CCMB

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:38 pm

Especially Corky's post. :shock: :?

http://www.ccmb.co.uk/fudforum/index.ph ... sg_1707502

A lot of lies have been told and this month may expose some of them...tight rope and its shaking by Corky.

Re: Worrying thread on CCMB

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:45 pm

A lot of lies have been told and this month may expose some of them...tight rope and its shaking By Corky.

Corky needs to make his mind up, he had a go at people on here for saying comments like that. :roll:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:45 pm

They are all worrying threads on CCMB

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:48 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:They are all worrying threads on CCMB

They cant make their minds up on there.

A lot of lies have been told and this month may expose some of them...tight rope and its shaking by Corky.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:49 pm

you must be able to read my mind, i was going too post this :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

They cant make their minds up on there, Corky rang me today and said, Our Club could be virtually up shit street in the next few days. Told me not to say anything then posts it on there.

Oh dear, that don't sound good Annis.

Wonder what he knows?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 7:54 pm

dont like the sound of that

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:04 pm

Scaremongers r us!! - relax everyone.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:05 pm

I think everyone is getting the jitters because of the time it's taking for the Malaysians to make their minds up. I doubt Corky knows more than Annis and he has admitted he doesn't really know.

Corky is right about one thing though, if players do come in then it would appear Ridsdale has kept his side of the bargin and the club isn't about to collapse.

However, if players don't arrive then some serious questions need to be asked.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:07 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Scaremongers r us!! - relax everyone.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mmm, if it had come from most people I prob would relax. The fact it's Corky that's worried is very concerning.

:crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby: :crybaby:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Take no notice...having a stupid day...lol

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:11 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:Scaremongers r us!! - relax everyone.......... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mmm, if it had come from most people I prob would relax. The fact it's Corky that's worried is very concerning.

And he's only worried because he's been reading CCMB. :lol: Let's at least wait until next week when the London based fans meet with TG before giving up the ghost.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:13 pm

corky wrote:Take no notice...having a stupid day...lol

Corky it's said a chicken only has to sneeze and the whole world shits itself, same with CCFC and one of your bad days...

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:15 pm

Mmm, if it had come from most people I prob would relax. The fact it's Corky that's worried is very concerning.[/quote]

And he's only worried because he's been reading CCMB. :lol: Let's at least wait until next week when the London based fans meet with TG before giving up the ghost.[/quote]

Is that actually happening or is it just gossip? :?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:17 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:Mmm, if it had come from most people I prob would relax. The fact it's Corky that's worried is very concerning.

And he's only worried because he's been reading CCMB. :lol: Let's at least wait until next week when the London based fans meet with TG before giving up the ghost.[/quote]

Is that actually happening or is it just gossip? :?[/quote]

It was on this board so it has more chance of being true. 8-)

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:22 pm

Never a dull moment supporting this club, always on that emotional rollercoaster,but would you stop it and get off. No we are all CCFC junkies.. :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:26 pm

corky you have deleted it on the other mb, whats going on mate are we really in trouble ?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:28 pm

What did Corky say then?
Missed original deleted post.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 pm

What did it say, this is my first chance to get on here today so what have i missed.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:29 pm

Sorry once again I have had to delete stuff so no one gets in trouble.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:52 pm

corky glad you finally spoke out .

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:corky glad you finally spoke out .

What he say?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 pm

corky http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/6 ... olved.html :evil:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:23 pm

Ninian 72 wrote:corky http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/6 ... olved.html :evil:

:twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: