Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

RIGHT THE CLUB HAVE HAD OUR MONEY

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:39 pm

From Over 10,000 of US. About £3.5 Mill My Guess.

Before I post what I Believe will happen to it or has already happened to it.

OPINIONS PLEASE ?

Re: RIGHT THE CLUB HAVE HAD OUR MONEY

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:44 pm

PR will use his spin we wont buy anyone all will be loans i say about 3

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:45 pm

The Season ticket money will go towards paying the most pressing debt, a few loan players will appear and maybe 1-2 for a few hundred grand. The shortfall will be justified by stating it is needed to cover wages etc.

No surprise, my main concern is that the short-termism will come unstuck come the summer when the club will have no money coming in except transfer fees

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:48 pm

My opinion is that the money raised from the season ticket sales will be used to keep us afloat, but for how long i dont know, i also think we will NOT buy any new players just loan them if we can.

The way the club marketed the season ticket offer to me showed how much the club needed our money, and as always the fans helped out and even at a difficult time economically and seasonally still came up with the goods.

I also feel there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we are all not aware of but one day it may come to a head.

These are my opinions, hopefully im wrong but the way things are going im not sure i will be.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:53 pm

The money's gone in the bottomless pit called CCFC.
At least it should keep us afloat till we sell a couple in the window.I am NOT expecting any loans and various excuses will be brought out by Ridsdale.
:evil:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:53 pm

I haven't completed my form yet, and I presume 1,000's of others haven't either. They would not have had a penny from Zebra yet, so the sooner the forms are returned - which will then take a further month perhaps?, the sooner the money will be advanced....

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:57 pm

should all go on players like he promised,if he wanted it for debts he should have said,not lie.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:03 pm

nobby wrote:My opinion is that the money raised from the season ticket sales will be used to keep us afloat, but for how long i dont know, i also think we will NOT buy any new players just loan them if we can.

The way the club marketed the season ticket offer to me showed how much the club needed our money, and as always the fans helped out and even at a difficult time economically and seasonally still came up with the goods.

I also feel there is a lot going on behind the scenes that we are all not aware of but one day it may come to a head.

These are my opinions, hopefully im wrong but the way things are going im not sure i will be.

I agree with you nobby.

What (if you are correct) I would liked to have seen though, is some honesty. Not "we need to buy players with the cash" but "we need the cash to keep afloat"

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:11 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
nobby wrote:My opinion is that the money raised from the season ticket sales will be used to keep us afloat, but for how long i dont know, i also think we will NOT buy any new players just loan them if we can.

I agree with you nobby.

What (if you are correct) I would liked to have seen though, is some honesty. Not "we need to by players with the cash" but "we need the cash to keep afloat"

That would have been the correct way to advertise if we are in a financial crisis, but personally if we are and it seems we are then im sure the club will never advertise it, businesses like to run as if everything is rosy on the outside although it may not be on the inside, but the only time us fans really get to see it is like the other day when the HMRC took us to court over unpaid taxes, there is possibly a lot more unsettled debts that we are unaware of and this season ticket money will come in handy to ease those debts short term.

Again i must reiterate (spelling) that this is my opinion only i may be totally wrong and hopefully i am.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:13 pm

I agree with you nobby.

What (if you are correct) I would liked to have seen though, is some honesty. Not "we need to by players with the cash" but "we need the cash to keep afloat"[/quote]

That would have been the correct way to advertise if we are in a financial crisis, but personally if we are and it seems we are then im sure the club will never advertise it, businesses like to run as if everything is rosy on the outside although it may not be on the inside, but the only time us fans really get to see it is like the other day when the HMRC took us to court over unpaid taxes, there is possibly a lot more unsettled debts that we are unaware of and this season ticket money will come in handy to ease those debts short term.

Again i must reiterate (spelling) that this is my opinion only i may be totally wrong and hopefully i am.[/quote]

Scary times. :evil:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:42 pm

Back of the Net wrote:The Season ticket money will go towards paying the most pressing debt, a few loan players will appear and maybe 1-2 for a few hundred grand. The shortfall will be justified by stating it is needed to cover wages etc.

No surprise, my main concern is that the short-termism will come unstuck come the summer when the club will have no money coming in except transfer fees

I agree, but
what players will be sold to keep the club afloat with none of that money going on new players. Ridders has said every player has a price.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:48 pm

They better sign some players!We have fronted up, now its their turn, no excuses no more, we have put our money where our mouths are, ridsdale & co can look out if they don't!Practically begging us to help them out we have delivered, now over to you!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 pm

Admittedly from our point of view of having the chance of watching top flight football next season for free is brilliant. My main concern is what happens if we fail to go up? & with Jones at the helm i think that's more than likely.Where are we going to get the revenue to keep afloat then? It all seems shit or bust with Ridsdale playing roulette with our money, i hope it works because i think our club's future is at stake.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:47 pm

its already gone in unpaid bills i reckon.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:05 pm

Ridsdale walking a very dangerous path if he fucks us over,deep down what do we want promotion or survival and the continuation ot Cardiff city fc for future generations of us sad demented torchard beyond belief bastards lol. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:56 pm

i picture dj rowing across the bristol channel the (f)riddler at the helm "faster dave faster, i tell u bruv this time next yr we will be millionaires!!" "lovely jubbley peter"

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm

holyheadblues wrote:i picture dj rowing across the bristol channel the (f)riddler at the helm "faster dave faster, i tell u bruv this time next yr we will be millionaires!!" "lovely jubbley peter"

:lol: :evil:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:02 am

Annis, its obvious what this money is for, its to clear debt & to keep the club running, I am really doubting ridsdale more than ever now, cos when he goes only then will the truth come out of how bad we are doing financially, all the tw*t is doing is papering over the cracks, if any of this money goes for new players I will eat my hat! Once again he has played on how much this club means to us & roped us right in! I hope we want let him get away with it, like leeds did!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 am

Mogs wrote:Annis, its obvious what this money is for, its to clear debt & to keep the club running, I am really doubting ridsdale more than ever now, cos when he goes only then will the truth come out of how bad we are doing financially, all the tw*t is doing is papering over the cracks, if any of this money goes for new players I will eat my hat! Once again he has played on how much this club means to us & roped us right in! I hope we want let him get away with it, like leeds did!

Mogs, he is MP with massive SPIN.

I got attacked on that Mike Morris Mb for speaking out, by Keyboard warriors and wankers, For the last year I have been saying we are in a terrible state behind the scenes.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:09 am

Organise another question night with him, only this time we kick the shit out of him.. :D

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:11 am

Let's all take the stadium to pieces,,,,,it;s crap anyway :evil:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:12 am

lully wrote:Let's all take the stadium to pieces,,,,,it;s crap anyway :evil:

I really wish we could and NINIAN was still standing.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:16 am

We have been roped right in, he knows we love the club & is using that to get himself out of a hole, we need to stand up to the tw*t now! Where is the big investment then? Another bullshit story to get us onside?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:20 am

ive supported city since 1972 ive now had enogh with this notw report going to get my money back monday cant take the shit anymore

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:22 am

bluestar wrote:ive supported city since 1972 ive now had enogh with this notw report going to get my money back monday cant take the shit anymore

They might be a long line at the ticket office Monday..

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:24 am

welshman wrote:
bluestar wrote:ive supported city since 1972 ive now had enogh with this notw report going to get my money back monday cant take the shit anymore

They might be a long line at the ticket office Monday..

long rope with a noose too :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:31 am

Forever Blue wrote:

Ok on a more level headed note he has publicly stated all season ticket sales will go on transfers.
If he doesn't homour this he should be liable to criminal proceedings being taken against him for fraud by breaching trade descriptions, proccuring money through false pretences.
He has in effect made a verbal agreement with everyone who bought a season ticket which is also breach of contract.
Surely he's not this stupid, therefore I don't believe the NOTW.
But i still think he's a dodgy c**t though you can tell by the look of him.
Sam smiled that c**t just doesn't

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:35 am

I think the money is going on finally paying Hasselbaink's compensation and fowlers wages

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:37 am

lully wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Ok on a more level headed note he has publicly stated all season ticket sales will go on transfers.
If he doesn't homour this he should be liable to criminal proceedings being taken against him for fraud by breaching trade descriptions, proccuring money through false pretences.
He has in effect made a verbal agreement with everyone who bought a season ticket which is also breach of contract.
Sam smiled that c**t just doesn't

a verbal agreement is a contract with an employee........ but im sure the shyster would of had a legal team look at this statement, after all it`s not the first time he`s lied

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:58 am

Sam smiled that c**t just doesn't[/quote]

a verbal agreement is a contract with an employee........ but im sure the shyster would of had a legal team look at this statement, after all it`s not the first time he`s lied[/quote]

No mate a verbal agreement is the most basic form of a legally binding contract. I don;t know what conditions were attached to the application forms as I didn't see them.
Perhaps someone could tell us if there are any clauses??