Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO SAM SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:43 pm

Sam its 49 Years since Cardiff City have been in the TOP FLIGHT, We spent 9 years in the Fourth Division from 1986.
But Rem this I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Just ask Mallo orJoff on here etc GREAT OLD DAYS.

There is always light at the end of the Tunnel :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: FAO SAM SHEFFIELD WEDNESDAY.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Sam its 49 Years since Cardiff City have been in the TOP FLIGHT, We spent 9 years in the Fourth Division from 1986.
But Rem this I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Just ask Mallo,Joff on here etc GREAT OLD DAYS.

There is always light at the end of the Tunnel :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

DEFINATELY THE BETTER DAYS

NO BUBBLES - PASSIONATE PLAYERS WHO APPRECIATED 100 - 1000 FANS AWAY TUESDAY NIGHT PISSING DOWN IN BURY ETC

WHERE OUR TRAIN TICKETS GET CONFISCATED AT MANCHESTER PICCADILLY

YES THE GOOD OLD DAYS

TO MANY STORIES JUST KEEP BUYING THE BOOKS AA COLLECTION :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:51 pm

mallo wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Sam its 49 Years since Cardiff City have been in the TOP FLIGHT, We spent 9 years in the Fourth Division from 1986.
But Rem this I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Just ask Mallo,Joff on here etc GREAT OLD DAYS.

DEFINATELY THE BETTER DAYS

NO BUBBLES - PASSIONATE PLAYERS WHO APPRECIATED 100 - 1000 FANS AWAY TUESDAY NIGHT PISSING DOWN IN BURY ETC

WHERE OUR TRAIN TICKETS GET CONFISCATED AT MANCHESTER PICCADILLY

YES THE GOOD OLD DAYS

TO MANY STORIES JUST KEEP BUYING THE BOOKS AA COLLECTION :ayatollah:

:lol:

Mallo I would like to do it all again :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 8:59 pm

remember family rail cards :lol: if u took a a teddy bear you went for a a pound anywhere in the country. :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:06 pm

UNFORTUNATELY IT WILL NEVER HAPPEN WATCHING THE CITY YOU GET FILMED THE DAY BEFORE AN AWAY GAME IF YOUR OUT AND ABOUT SOCIALIZING NEVER MIND ON THE DAY PLUS ALMOST EVERY AWAY GAME IS A BUBBLE

AND THE O.B ARE TRY EVERY TRICK UNDER THE SUN TO BAN THE RGULAR AWAY FOLLOWERS

:ayatollah: YOU WILL NEVER BAN A CITY FAN :ayatollah:

ANNIS KNOWS WHAT IM ON ABOUT REF BURY WE ALL HAD OUR RAIL CARD S TAKEN AS MAIN ADULTS ON CARDS WERE KIDS
AND THE KIDS WERE ADULTS LOL FANTASTIC DAYS ! I WAS 14 WITH ADULT RAIL CARD TRAVELLED EVERYWHERE MOST OF MY KIDS WERE IN THERE THIRTY,S

WE NEED CHOOSE ONE GAME AWAY - AND TRAVEL LIKE THE OLD DAYS ALTOGETHER -

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:11 pm

perhaps we should start taking fans regularly to Merthyr away games then :lol:

and in the sumer watch Glamorgan :lol:

less hastle - which is why I travel independently these days.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:36 pm

:ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:43 pm

But Rem this I HAVE LOVED EVERY MINUTE OF IT. Just ask Mallo orJoff on here etc GREAT OLD DAYS.

The old days will never be beaten! I was 10 years old when i went to my first game 1973 ,we were in the second division and got relegated into the third division! spent 5 years there we were a massive club in the wildeness! Everywhere we went we used to take over the place every grounds best home attendence was against the Wednesday! Ive seen promotions! relegations cup finals and the same here ive loved every minute of it! I look back on my albums of the old days on my facebook and just looking at them days just bring a lump to my throat!!!!! Your right m8! Theres always light at the end of the tunnel!!!!! FOOTBALL! DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:46 pm

c'mon boys i got a lump in my throat :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:48 pm

i know it a long time since you won anything but can you remember buying a round ! :lol: oh it must at least been in the late 70,s
when you were drinking shandys

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:51 pm

mallo wrote:i know it a long time since you won anything but can you remember buying a round ! :lol: oh it must at least been in the late 70,s

i still drink shandy's :lol: :ayatollah: ;)

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:53 pm

i know baz you to still struggle to keep up with the Mall

trying to look at sam old days pics come across this one ...................... http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#/phot ... 1154440522 lol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:54 pm

mallo wrote:i know it a long time since you won anything but can you remember buying a round ! :lol: oh it must at least been in the late 70,s

:lol: Mallo obviously you can't remember that lemonade and orange i bought you in the forresters before the plymouth game boxing day?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:56 pm

times are hard took me own xmas vodka saved you a fortune

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:57 pm

sam salim wrote:

:lol: Mallo obviously you can't remember that lemonade and orange i bought you in the forresters before the plymouth game boxing day?????? :lol: :lol: :lol:

all jokes aside ive been ill for nearly a month but life goes on ( oh yes i made the effort for you shrek )

Sat Jan 02, 2010 9:58 pm

:lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah: so you did bro!!!!!!!!!!! cheers!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:12 pm

whats wrong with yr pic

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:16 pm

i was set up mal!!!! :lol: when you told me we was having a drink in every bar on the canton mile i did'nt realise how many bars there were!!!!!!! :shock:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:18 pm

happy days you gave it a good go but failed as so many do !

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:21 pm

id be the first to admit i did'nt know what i was doing at the end of the night!!!!! Thats how i finished up paying for the bill in the indian resturant!!!!!!!! :x

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:23 pm

and sleeping with yr teddy and you did not smudge yr lipsticklol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:28 pm

mallo wrote:and sleeping with yr teddy and you did not smudge yr lipsticklol :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

classic

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 pm

Fair play Mal :o you've got me big time!!!!!! no more canton mile drinking for me!!!!!!! Owain expect a knock on your door ;)

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:29 pm

:lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:30 pm

Owain wrote::lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:32 pm

we are the welsh we are the welsh we are we are the welsh !

sam oh sam sleep with your eyes open number one rule ! :lol: ;)

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:35 pm

Thats a classic. sam ive seen you in the stadium you sit to my right, im in row J on the aisle to your left. :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:36 pm

I have ever since that night!!!!!! :lol:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:39 pm

sam salim wrote:i was set up mal!!!! :lol: when you told me we was having a drink in every bar on the canton mile i did'nt realise how many bars there were!!!!!!! :shock:

YOU ONLY DID 2 FROM WHAT IM TOLD
AND A COBRA YOU HALF SUPPED IN THE INDIAN COCKA :D

Sat Jan 02, 2010 10:44 pm

do you think your clever watch this