Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Sorry if late, but grim news in tmoros NOTW

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:10 pm

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/6 ... olved.html

Re: Sorry if late, but grim news in tmoros NOTW

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:13 pm

marcpccfc wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/658949/CARDIFF-MUST-MEET-BILL-OR-FACE-GOING-BUST-Ridsdale-confident-cash-flow-crisis-will-be-resolved.html

I just told all this to Carl in a pm, as I have said if we dont pay bills by Jan 6th or there abouts we will go under, I have believed this for the last 3 mths. Not Happy Knowing it all this time.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:15 pm

Pr said he had already paid it off :evil:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:16 pm

It seems to me that Riddy knows the Malaysians aren't coming on board and now desperately seeking panic funds.. I just can't help but feel that Cardiff City is about to embark on some dark, dark times :(

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:18 pm

marcpccfc wrote:It seems to me that Riddy knows the Malaysians aren't coming on board and now desperately seeking panic funds.. I just can't help but feel that Cardiff City is about to embark on some dark, dark times :(

As long as you paid by Credit card for your Season Tickets you are insured .I did tell everyone this.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
marcpccfc wrote:It seems to me that Riddy knows the Malaysians aren't coming on board and now desperately seeking panic funds.. I just can't help but feel that Cardiff City is about to embark on some dark, dark times :(

As long as you paid by Credit card for your Season Tickets you are insured .I did tell everyone this.

Thanks Annis you did

Did my two on credit card this week although worried some have done theres on cash etc

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:23 pm

So much for having 3M to spend this january then.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:25 pm

"The chairman has promised that all the money that comes in will go to bringing in players. He was up here yesterday and took a list of players and now he's got to go out and try to get them - players we feel we can get and we can afford"

Quote from DJ on the official site

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:28 pm

If this fails to materialise, we should take action. We seem to be in the same grim situation as Portsmouth at the moment, WITHOUTthe Prem League Money. I've tried supporting Ridsdale but my personal opinion is that he has been paying his own tax problems off with OUR money

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:29 pm

this is the news of the world though?? They have got things wrong in the past!! I hope they have this time, I wouldn't want to be in ridsdales shoes if it was would you??

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:30 pm

Cunts!The money for season tkts werent for new players but fr bills outstanding,I want be rewnewing my tkt now, they can go & f**k themselves!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:32 pm

tbh has he not learnt anythin from his time at leeds, still lieing, if he didnt take all the cash for himself for bonus for like buldin the stadium and stuff then we would be fine, it was obvs in my eyes that matthews was goin, so hopefully that pays the taxman (if true) then st pay for players, which we need, i dont think the malysaions are cumin do u

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:32 pm

Surely those that signed up on finance terms will cancel now..

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:33 pm

rymo wrote:this is the news of the world though?? They have got things wrong in the past!! I hope they have this time, I wouldn't want to be in ridsdales shoes if it was would you??

If it is lies PR can Sue them. :roll:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:36 pm

Can I jus add that this new was broke first on this messageboard :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Ridsdale can go f**k himself, we should make a stand about all this bollocks, hes taken us for mugs AGAIN

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:46 pm

Why was TNT asked not to post on here for a while?..Seems everything he was warning us of is comming true.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:48 pm

welshman wrote:Why was TNT asked not to post on here for a while?..Seems everything he was warning us of is comming true.

PR texts me with a threat from his Lawyers then rang me and unless I had 100% proof I had to stop him.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:50 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
welshman wrote:Why was TNT asked not to post on here for a while?..Seems everything he was warning us of is comming true.

PR texts me with a threat from his Lawyers then rang me and unless I had 100% proof I had to stop him.

Fair enough..I can see why he wanted him silenced now..

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:51 pm

now its in the public domain we can talk all we want about it.. tnt come n tell us!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 pm

welshman wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Fair enough..I can see why he wanted him silenced now..

They All read THIS MB, PR,Borley, DJ, Paul Guy and the players.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:52 pm

I don't trust Ridsdale. Hell I don't trust the NOTW either.

Will have to wait and see more stuff to make a proper judgement, doesn't sound good mind.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:54 pm

Sheik Yerbouti wrote:I don't trust Ridsdale. Hell I don't trust the NOTW either.

Will have to wait and see more stuff to make a proper judgement, doesn't sound good mind.

Hi Sheik, Welcome on Board :ayatollah:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:58 pm

Nice one matey :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:08 am

How truthful do we think it is? Knowing the Riddler however I'd say too real for my liking.
Can't see too many Malaysians investing with this hanging around our necks!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:10 am

Now it really is Premiership or bust. If we get to the Prem we get 40 mil i think, so this year it trully is PREM or BUST.

Prem it is though :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:19 am

The riddler has no option but to take whatever offer TG offers him .

He gets next to nothing if we go bust. :evil: :evil: :evil:

HE'SGREY HE'S FAT

HE'S A f*cking LYING tw*t

RIDDLER ...RIDDLER.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:01 am

marcpccfc wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/658949/CARDIFF-MUST-MEET-BILL-OR-FACE-GOING-BUST-Ridsdale-confident-cash-flow-crisis-will-be-resolved.html

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:18 am

I signed up on monthly payments, any chance I can cancel?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:10 am

Its been on the cards for a long time now, our debts were never just going to dissapear like Ridsdale made out they had, we are up shit creek without a paddle and Ridsdale is one hungry crocodile.