Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Sorry if late, but grim news in tmoros NOTW

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:04 am

I really dont know how long I can put up with the lies coming from the Football club, its hard enough worrying about on field matters, without all this tax etc shite. Theres always something to drag us down

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:08 am

lord raglan wrote:The riddler has no option but to take whatever offer TG offers him .He gets next to nothing if we go bust. :evil: :evil: :evil:

HE'SGREY HE'S FAT

HE'S A f*cking LYING tw*t

RIDDLER ...RIDDLER.

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

And this is why the Malaysians have been hanging back. These guys are not stupid an dwill get our club at the price they want. I reckon PR is the stumbling block to the takeover especially if he is the major shareholder. If the Malaysians can buy out PR on the cheap then they can focus on the rest of the shareholders.

PMG would be next and I would imagine they could be more of a stumbling block when it comes to an offer. I expect PMG to get a better deal than PR. I hope Borley gets what he wants but cannot see it happening. Once the Malaysians have sorted out PMG and Borley then they can force the other shareholders to sell.

I've just got a feeling this could be the news we want to see things happen that we want to see.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:44 am

If the club do go into admin,as a cardiff ratepayer i will be wanting some answers from my council, how cardiff city football club have managed to get itself into this position, yet our owners PMG will walk away with a profit running retail park, while leaving a 100 year old football club in pieces.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:54 am

Forever Blue wrote:
marcpccfc wrote:http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/sport/658949/CARDIFF-MUST-MEET-BILL-OR-FACE-GOING-BUST-Ridsdale-confident-cash-flow-crisis-will-be-resolved.html

I just told all this to Carl in a pm, as I have said if we dont pay bills by Jan 6th or there abouts we will go under, I have believed this for the last 3 mths. Not Happy Knowing it all this time.

We were pm'ing each other right up to the time this news story broke and the reason we were was because I couldnt ignore the fact that Annis has constantly said the date Jan 6th was important and told EVERYONE if you buy a season ticket to do so on a credit card for insurance. cheers Annis for the heads up ( as many doubted you )