Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

AM I RIGHT IN THINKING..

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:20 pm

That P Riddy told us the HMRC had been paid? Now reports saying that isn't true?
If so and these reports are correct we need to start taking more direct action that just posting on here. We need answers because our club is as transparent as horse sh*t and weve all committed money with the belief it will go on much needed players :evil:

Re: AM I RIGHT IN THINKING..

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:23 pm

marcpccfc wrote:That P Riddy told us the HMRC had been paid? Now reports saying that isn't true?
If so and these reports are correct we need to start taking more direct action that just posting on here. We need answers because our club is as transparent as horse sh*t and weve all committed money with the belief it will go on much needed players :evil:

He said it was ALL DEF PAID.

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:31 pm

Peters last roll of the dice and I can tell you he has not ended up with a 6.

I want Peter the and that serpent Dave Jones gone. Both clueless as to how to do their jobs and Jones especially treats the fans like sh*t. Ridsdale just treats us like shit behind our back whereas Jones does it to our faces

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:37 pm

I got threatened the other night with his lawyers and told to get rid of TNT 's post :evil:

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Annis,

Threaten him with lawyers with all the bullshit he has spun to the fans - its about time we all stood together and took this ristake sorry risfake sorry Ridsdale down

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:40 pm

I didnt see the post.. but did it suggest these events happening? If so we should all listen to TNT in the future I want to kno what he thinks of this mess

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:43 pm

Seems like tnt is right then

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:44 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I got threatened the other night with his lawyers and told to get rid of TNT 's post :evil:

always the sign of guilt..........he should grow some balls and walk!!!!

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:47 pm

It's just one lie after another with Ridsdale. Not sure why people keep believing him?

Sat Jan 02, 2010 11:53 pm

Ridders is leading us & our club down a blindalley, we can't afford anymore bullshit off this man it's our club at steak & he's got to come clean because at the moment we can't distinguish the lies from the truth.Enough's enough of this,the man's a f*cking nightmare!