Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

OUR LOVE FOR OUR CLUB

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 am

Thats what PR,PG,DJ,SB,MH have all relied on to take OUR MONEY FOR NEXT SEASON BEFORE EVEN XMAS had gone, YET THEY LIVE ON OUR MONEY IN A 5 STAR WORLD.

IF I AM WRONG ABOUT ANY OF THE ABOVE NAMES WHY HAVENT THEY SPOKEN OUT.

Re: OUR LOVE FOR OUR CLUB

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:24 am

Forever Blue wrote:Thats what PR,PG,DJ,SB,MH have all relied on to take OUR MONEY FOR NEXT SEASON BEFORE EVEN XMAS had gone, YET THEY LIVE ON OUR MONEY IN A 5 STAR WORLD.

SACK THE BOARD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:27 am

"our love for our club" is being tested but we will never die
Last edited by Billy Hunt. on Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 am

Football is the wrong way round
they are on ££££££
while soldiers who die for this country are on f**k all

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 am

Forever Blue wrote:Thats what PR,PG,DJ,SB,MH have all relied on to take OUR MONEY FOR NEXT SEASON BEFORE EVEN XMAS had gone, YET THEY LIVE ON OUR MONEY IN A 5 STAR WORLD.

Loads of fans went short of cash over Christmas because of them.

Rids need to make a statement soon, the fans deserve a response to the NOTW........NOW!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 am

Annis, it's beginning to smell particularly rancid if you ask me.
Our great club is on the front page more than the back page, despite the much lauded "best you've had it in nearly 40 years" being spouted by the lord and masters at CCS. With our fcuking wage bill, I should think so, even though we are on the brink from one month to the next...

Peter

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 am

sum1 text the man

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am

this month is going to be VERY interesting, have renewed for the 35th yr out last 37, knowing we prob wont be signing anyone, havnt been able take wage out my buisness for 6 months (Construction) but am not as bad off as some but i did it for the Club, never have never will trust Ridsdale time wil tell but it cant go on muh longer with the begging bowl.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:30 am

marcpccfc wrote:sum1 text the man

Emailed as soon as I saw the article from NOTW. :evil:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:31 am

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:

Our great club is on the front page more than the back page, despite the much lauded "best you've had it in nearly 40 years" being spouted by the lord and masters at CCS. With our fcuking wage bill, I should think so, even though we are on the brink from one month to the next...

Peter

Peter, I sort of warned the fans for months, but mikes mb slated me for telling the truth. PR wont last long now.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:34 am

Peter, I sort of warned the fans for months, but mikes mb slated me for telling the truth. PR wont last long now.[/quote]

How long will the club last though Annis?

Arrrrrrgh!!! :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted: :twisted:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:37 am

If there was a graph of a cardiff fans feelings in terms of highs and lows it would read like a fuckin over extended loch ness monster... so many ups followed by downs its unreal

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:38 am

if notw report is true the joker and jones should get out now if not we should hound them out all they seem to do is lie

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:41 am

marcpccfc wrote:If there was a graph of a cardiff fans feelings in terms of highs and lows it would read like a fuckin over extended loch ness monster... so many ups followed by downs its unreal

I like it haha :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:43 am

Forever Blue wrote:
CCFC WORCESTER wrote:

Peter

Peter, I sort of warned the fans for months, but mikes mb slated me for telling the truth. PR wont last long now.

Annis, I know you've been caned a bit for your reminders of halcyon days at Ninian back in the day. But hey, the thought of my comp from Harry 'H' Parsons, a hard fought 100% commited game, followed by a few beers in the Grandstand 'Players Bar', with the players (and with one of them straight from the shower acting as bar man) running the bar to make money for their own christmas do, just makes me realise the memories of the late 70's and 80's show what football, footballers and football clubs were all about..................NOT JUST THE MONEY and STRATOSPHERIC EGOS

Lest we forget,
Peter

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:48 am

ive got a bad feeling in me waters... i mean eve the malay investment was true then surely someone from the media could or wouldve contacted TG about his intentions. The whole thing stinks and without wanting to sound cynical, anyone could get a random asian man to attend a few games in a cardiff jacket

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 am

Peter, the keyboard Warriors will never stop me speaking out about the old days :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:11 am

marcpccfc wrote: The whole thing stinks and without wanting to sound cynical, anyone could get a random asian man to attend a few games in a cardiff jacket

Possibly the quote of the decade.

Take a bow MarcP, I can see this being used in many, many "newspapers" for years to come with the odd word or two removed/subsituted.

:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:38 am

Willy the Wombat wrote:
marcpccfc wrote: The whole thing stinks and without wanting to sound cynical, anyone could get a random asian man to attend a few games in a cardiff jacket

Possibly the quote of the decade.

Take a bow MarcP, I can see this being used in many, many "newspapers" for years to come with the odd word or two removed/subsituted.

:ayatollah:

:lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:20 am

Annis thats that idiot Risdale saying Merry Xmas and a happy new year
to everyone who renewed

In another way he says thanks for paying our tax bill

Sort it out Risdale

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:48 am

I BELIEVE THEY TOOK ADVANTAGE OF OUR LOVE FOR OUR CLUB :evil:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:54 am

Do you think he has a grudge against us after the leeds match they went down hill fast and maybe he his getting his own back would not put it past him

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:23 pm

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:47 pm

we prob are not the first fans that this has happened to.