Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:45 am

Not to the trust etc and other groups but the independents, seems they knew the form, Ridsdale has buried the club

Re: WE SHOULD HAVE LISTENED

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:45 am

Do you think so?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:46 am

Blue To The Bone. wrote:Not to the trust etc and other groups but the independents, seems they knew the form, Ridsdale has buried the club

I was forced to run TNT off here, I was wrong.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:48 am

corky wrote:Do you think so?

Corks, you seem to have heard something before the NOTW story broke. Is it this that you had heard or something else mate?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Blue To The Bone. wrote:Not to the trust etc and other groups but the independents, seems they knew the form, Ridsdale has buried the club

Has the club been onto you tonight Annis?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:50 am

corky wrote:Do you think so?

[list=][/list]

Clearly.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:51 am

Uncle Fester wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Has the club been onto you tonight Annis?

NO ALL QUITE lol.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:51 am

forced by who, thought that was the point of this board??, TNT was very knowligable (SP) we al suspected but he knew pity he couldnt have sustantiated things but had to keep his real identity quiet eh??

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:57 am

jbgnuts wrote:forced by who, thought that was the point of this board??, TNT was very knowligable (SP) we al suspected but he knew pity he couldnt have sustantiated things but had to keep his real identity quiet eh??

I had phone calls and txts of PR to remove TNT posts the other night or his lawyers would be on to me, as I did not have 100% proof TNT was right I had to.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:00 am

Forever Blue wrote:
jbgnuts wrote:forced by who, thought that was the point of this board??, TNT was very knowligable (SP) we al suspected but he knew pity he couldnt have sustantiated things but had to keep his real identity quiet eh??

I had phone calls and txts of PR to remove TNT posts the other night or his lawyers would be on to me, as I did not have 100% proof TNT was right I had to.

You should have told him to f**k off. Surely you've a disclaimer for the posts on here?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 am

OK Just got backin tellme what i've missed please? if its fucĀ£ed up my ST then back comes the old training..........someone suffers!!!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:13 am

annis tell riddler he cant get lawyers to sue about truths he fcked pal both city and himself we got it wrong banning and not listening

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 am

Blue To The Bone. wrote:annis tell riddler he cant get lawyers to sue about truths he fcked pal both city and himself we got it wrong banning and not listening

No more personal insults on here Pls Blue, to other fans.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:15 am

Who is was TNT anyway?