Cant wait keep me informed m8 thanks :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Re: CITY FANS ON SOCCER AM

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:00 pm

Just to keep you all updated.

I have contacted Soccer AM today.

:ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:03 pm

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:51 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Just to keep you all updated.

I have contacted Soccer AM today.

Nice one! :ayatollah:

Wed Sep 08, 2010 7:58 pm

Vintage 63 wrote:
Claire wrote:Me!

no girls allowed , soccerettes only for u :ayatollah:

I don't actually remember seeing many female fans on there. That might be quite cool.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:18 am

Definatly me mate - why not go for an exiled bluebirds theme :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:18 am

top of the reserve league :ayatollah:

with regards to females going on, didn't they say its for guys only, and one women who went on once was a execption because her child was ill or somthing and was leading the team out

and they'll pick us city fans when we are playing a london club because after the show they get us to the game! so be prepared to want to go to the game and get a ticket for it :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:17 am

TREV wrote:top of the reserve league :ayatollah:

with regards to females going on, didn't they say its for guys only, and one women who went on once was a execption because her child was ill or somthing and was leading the team out

and they'll pick us city fans when we are playing a london club because after the show they get us to the game! so be prepared to want to go to the game and get a ticket for it :ayatollah:

:lol: Who is looking for a reaction now Ben?!?!?
Won't you be too busy playing in the Welsh league to even go on Ben???

As for women going on, we'll wait and see shall we!! You can stay on the reserves for now!!

Some of us fans would already be prepared to go to the game already, that's what a lot of us do you know, go to games :lol:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:30 am

ffs what is up with you, power tripping mod or what

all i was doing was replying decently to the thread, then you come on here with your shit again, fook off for gods sake

as for games you've only been supporting the city for 5mins like the rest

Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:37 am

I'd come as long as whoever has got a copy of Ridsdale with the DVD girl gets a copy for me and I can expose him to the football world :lol: - go on you know it makes sense :lol: :lol: :lol: - it would soon make it's way on to mainstream news :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by ihatealiens on Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:39 am, edited 1 time in total.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:38 am

TREV wrote:ffs what is up with you, power tripping mod or what

all i was doing was replying decently to the thread, then you come on here with your shit again, fook off for gods sake

How the f**k would you know how long I've been supporting Cardiff City?? You haven't got a clue!!

Can't come up with a decent reply, so you have to resort to calling me a power tripping mod!!! Would you like to point out where in that reply I used being a moderator to gain anything?!? I'd like to see you try!!

And who are the rest you are talking about that have only been going for 5 mins?? I've been going to games for at least 18 years, is that 5 mins??? :lol:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:40 am

damn only just saw this :cry: but may aswell have another reserve :lol:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:55 am

Me 2 PLEASE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 11:57 am

TREV wrote:with regards to females going on, didn't they say its for guys only, and one women who went on once was a execption because her child was ill or somthing and was leading the team out

There have been women on before, not loads of times, but enough. There was one on a few weeks back, Blackpool I think. There's laws against not letting women on if they ask to go on anyway. It's called discrimination

Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:05 pm

:lol:
wouldnt look to good on there part if they declined women as fans, but then picked some slappers as soccerettes.
think they would find themselves having a few questions to answer. :x

Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:12 pm

I know when watching soccer a.m. that the "fit/fat "fellas" fans" bit is aimed for the girls that watch the programme and the "soccerette slappa" is the lads bit - thats my opinion before anyone yells lmao

I "PERSONALLY" would not wanna see women in the "fans" bit to be honest as i think they overdose the programme with the soccerette part

Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:16 pm

It's also quite shocking as to how bad Soccer AM has got now. But then, anything with the word "Soccer" in its title is pretty shabby

Thu Sep 09, 2010 12:48 pm

Jez wrote:I know when watching soccer a.m. that the "fit/fat "fellas" fans" bit is aimed for the girls that watch the programme and the "soccerette slappa" is the lads bit - thats my opinion before anyone yells lmao

I "PERSONALLY" would not wanna see women in the "fans" bit to be honest as i think they overdose the programme with the soccerette part

watch out the steam is coming out of somones ears :roll: get ready for the onslaught :roll:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:49 pm

TREV wrote:
Jez wrote:I know when watching soccer a.m. that the "fit/fat "fellas" fans" bit is aimed for the girls that watch the programme and the "soccerette slappa" is the lads bit - thats my opinion before anyone yells lmao

watch out the steam is coming out of somones ears :roll: get ready for the onslaught :roll:

If you are referring to me AGAIN Ben, I certainly do not have steam coming out of my ears. That is Jez's opinion, which she is quite entitled to!

Still trying to get a reaction Ben. What a joke :lol:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 1:55 pm

Claire wrote:
TREV wrote:ffs what is up with you, power tripping mod or what

How the f**k would you know how long I've been supporting Cardiff City?? You haven't got a clue!!

Can't come up with a decent reply, so you have to resort to calling me a power tripping mod!!! Would you like to point out where in that reply I used being a moderator to gain anything?!? I'd like to see you try!!

And who are the rest you are talking about that have only been going for 5 mins?? I've been going to games for at least 18 years, is that 5 mins??? :lol:

No reply to this yet Ben??? :lol:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:07 pm

who is trev? is it ben as in bodies in the boot ben ? :D

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:13 pm

rob wrote:who is trev? is it ben as in bodies in the boot ben ? :D

yep thats the one :|

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:14 pm

has he had a personality transplant? i always thought he was ok?

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:28 pm

rob wrote:has he had a personality transplant? i always thought he was ok?

something has gone wrong, hes picking on a women and a kid :?

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:29 pm

milly44 wrote:

strange eh. i noticed he was having a pop at fish the other night. bring back the old ben eh.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:31 pm

milly44 wrote:

what do you mean im picking on a women, i dont start for no reason, i get provoked and i speak out, i won't be taken for a fool by anyone especially a little boy and a women who seems its funny to jump down my throat everytime i say somthing they dont agree with , ive told them to leave me alone and ignore