A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: CITY FANS ON SOCCER AM

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 pm

Still no reply to my comment :lol:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:35 pm

TREV wrote:
milly44 wrote:
rob wrote:has he had a personality transplant? i always thought he was ok?

something has gone wrong, hes picking on a women and a kid :?

what do you mean im picking on a women, i dont start for no reason, i get provoked and i speak out, i won't be taken for a fool by anyone especially a little boy and a women who seems its funny to jump down my throat everytime i say somthing they dont agree with , ive told them to leave me alone and ignore

i saw what you said last night, and i was very suprised, lets not ruin a good thread with this convo. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:37 pm

agreed, lets stick to the topic. :ayatollah:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:40 pm

well delete all the crap then and tell them to leave me alone, i dont want to be your friends so do one

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

Any reply to my comment yet?! :lol:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:42 pm

TREV wrote:well delete all the crap then and tell them to leave me alone, i dont want to be your friends so do one

is that directed at me?

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:43 pm

rob wrote:
TREV wrote:well delete all the crap then and tell them to leave me alone, i dont want to be your friends so do one

is that directed at me?

and me?

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:46 pm

anyone who just wants to wind me up, you dont talk to me, you pretend when you do, so lets just say it how it us, just leave me alone and ill leave you alone ffs how many times

Thu Sep 09, 2010 2:51 pm

personaly ben i have no problem with you, on the occasions i have spoken to you on here i have always found you ok.

if your wish is that i do not talk to you again then so be it. but an explanation would be nice, as far as i can remember i have never been anything other genuine with you.

Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:01 pm

anyway back to soccer am. lets face it since lovejoy went it is complete shite !

Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:06 pm

rob wrote:anyway back to soccer am. lets face it since lovejoy went it is complete shite !

It's awful now. It used to be essential viewing on a saturday morning but not now and that bird is just annoying

Thu Sep 09, 2010 4:06 pm

i think she is quite sexy realy :oops:

Thu Sep 09, 2010 6:43 pm

Why am I being referred to as a kid? I have a name...

Also me and ben/trev patched things up yesterday, so leave me out of it :D

Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:34 pm

Billy Hunt. wrote:Why am I being referred to as a kid? I have a name...

sorry THOMAS FISH :cry: xxxxx

i call you a kid, i wake u up at 4am singing cardiff city songs, todays not a great day to be a fish :P

Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:53 pm

milly44 wrote:
Billy Hunt. wrote:Why am I being referred to as a kid? I have a name...

sorry THOMAS FISH :cry: xxxxx

i call you a kid, i wake u up at 4am singing cardiff city songs, todays not a great day to be a fish :P

today is a great day to be a fish :lol:

Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:57 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:Who would be up for this?

If 11 of us go on the show?? Like they have every week.

Just say if you're interested and i'll get in contact with them if we have enough.

:ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Those interested

worcester_ccfc

You could always invite Comminges. I think he can be classed as a 'supporter' now with the amount of bench-time he put in :lol:

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:15 pm

I need seven people then for the Millwall game on 19/03/2011

First come, first served...

PM me:

your name
are you a supporters club member and/or a season ticket holder, what is your allegiance to the club?
a picture of you
quirky facts about you, any funnies or embarassing stories?

between us we need:

two shirts with a squad player & number
a piece of signed memoribilia

if you'd rather email then:

ned.thomas@live.co.uk

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:36 pm

Go on then :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont think they allow girls. Have never seen one on there but Claire as a soccerette well she would be the best one on there ever. But what would be your trick Lass ? :D

Wed Mar 02, 2011 4:59 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I need seven people then for the Millwall game on 19/03/2011

First come, first served...

PM me:

your name
are you a supporters club member and/or a season ticket holder, what is your allegiance to the club?
a picture of you
quirky facts about you, any funnies or embarassing stories?

between us we need:

two shirts with a squad player & number
a piece of signed memoribilia

if you'd rather email then:

ned.thomas@live.co.uk

How much money do we need to pay? and how we get to london and stuff?

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:05 pm

I've had five people send me details, including myself, so just three more needed...

We will be given the train fare to London by SKY, and they will provide us with a hotel for the Friday night.

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:12 pm

worcester_ccfc wrote:I've had five people send me details, including myself, so just three more needed...

We will be given the train fare to London by SKY, and they will provide us with a hotel for the Friday night.

Il come ... il PM you stuff now buddy

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:15 pm

Nuclearblue wrote:Go on then :lol: :lol: :lol: Dont think they allow girls. Have never seen one on there but Claire as a soccerette well she would be the best one on there ever. But what would be your trick Lass ? :D

There was a lady on it 2/3 weeks ago

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:19 pm

Have you recieved my PM i sent it keeps going to ym out box though

Wed Mar 02, 2011 5:51 pm

You'll need some Totty for the ladies at home to look at so me................

Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:36 pm

Ben wrote:
milly44 wrote:
rob wrote:has he had a personality transplant? i always thought he was ok?

something has gone wrong, hes picking on a women and a kid :?

what do you mean im picking on a women, i dont start for no reason, i get provoked and i speak out, i won't be taken for a fool by anyone especially a little boy and a women who seems its funny to jump down my throat everytime i say somthing they dont agree with , ive told them to leave me alone and ignore

Piss off Ben, you weren't provoked, Claire was replying to your general out of order-ness and sexism. So do everyone a favour, get lost and learn to stop being a complete tosser and come back when you have something positive and sensible to contribute.
Plus, Claire knows 10000000% more about Cardiff City than you do, she's a great City fan.

Sick of tossers on this board who think its ok to be all over fancying women and then think that they don't have enough of a brain to know anything about football.... bored of sleazy narrow minded men now. :roll: :roll: :roll:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 4:52 pm

Yeah lets have Claire on Soccer AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add a bit of class on the show, put that whatsher name in the shade, Torquay fan, god whatsher name?

Thu Mar 03, 2011 5:25 pm

BEEP AHM wrote:Yeah lets have Claire on Soccer AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Add a bit of class on the show, put that whatsher name in the shade, Torquay fan, god whatsher name?

Hells bells :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Mar 03, 2011 7:18 pm

Eddie ccfc wrote:
BEEP AHM wrote:Yeah lets have Claire on Soccer AM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aye thats her Hells Bells! Nice bit of Totty n likes her footy, but our Claire more than matches her. She with that ugly darter aint she? Whathisname? God whatsisname again? :ayatollah: :lol:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 9:49 am

BEEP AHM wrote:
Eddie ccfc wrote:

Aye thats her Hells Bells! Nice bit of Totty n likes her footy, but our Claire more than matches her. She with that ugly darter aint she? Whathisname? God whatsisname again? :ayatollah: :lol:

:lol: james wade :ayatollah:

Fri Mar 04, 2011 10:14 am

We have sent off our application, it includes CLAIRE.