Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

annis/corky

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:51 am

what happens if we demand the board go?

Re: annis/corky

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 am

holyheadblues wrote:what happens if we demand the board go?

They wont and will only go if they can sell or Our Club goes bust.

IN THE OLD DAYS WE WOULD OF RUN THEM OUT :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 am

Great Question :D

Lads?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:54 am

The board is appointed to run the club by the shareholders...the problem being the biggest shareholders get to chose....the shareholders with most shares like Paul Guy, Steve Borley etc could ask Peter Ridsdale to stand down,,,but PR would retain his shares and a new chairman would takeover...

What you need to happen is some rich investor/s to buy out all the major shareholders and then create a new board of directors.Or the club going bust and saved and a new board formed
Last edited by corky on Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 am

so as orange said in the 80`s "rip it up and start again" this time with people who actually hold this club as we do dear to our hearts. ive waited 42 years whats another 10!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:56 am

Surely we can take this club by force?

No football club is anything without it's fans.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:57 am

fans gone soft no demo anymore too soft

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:59 am

We could hold a demonstration but to what end? What would we want to happen?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:59 am

sam hamman my lord sam hamman oh lord sam hamman :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 am

Blue To The Bone. wrote:fans gone soft no demo anymore too soft

Correct Blue, our fans have changed the old fans would not have let this happen, times have changed drastically and not for the good, we are all talk nowadays, but then its good to talk. :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:
holyheadblues wrote:what happens if we demand the board go?

They wont and will only go if they can sell or Our Club goes bust.

IN THE OLD DAYS WE WOULD OF RUN THEM OUT :lol:

I think we should storm the boardroom again.

Charlie

As the old saying goes

Nobody is bigger then the club :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

FUNNY THING WHEN WE HAD 3-4,000 DIE HARDS WE USED TO DEMONSTRATE

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:02 am

ah but annis when u talk of old fans you mean crowds of 3000+ mainly now...................... and us old ones still breathe and can reignite

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 am

holyheadblues wrote:ah but annis when u talk of old fans you mean crowds of 3000+ mainly now...................... and us old ones still breathe and can reignite

Your right I do, but in the new stadium we are so far apart from each other.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:04 am

WE WANT OUR CITY BACK BE WANT OUR CITY BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:08 am

lets do it lets unite as one and DEMAND that money or glory is not our aim but that we want cardiff city back in the hands of people who care not for financial gain or one season of glory but for the people of wales, the fans, the community!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 am

Forever Blue wrote:
holyheadblues wrote:ah but annis when u talk of old fans you mean crowds of 3000+ mainly now...................... and us old ones still breathe and can reignite

Your right I do, but in the new stadium we are so far apart from each other.

ok lets name a meeting place outside the ground in view of directors etc and do it there and then and get everyone to refuse to enter the stadium!!!!!! ridsdales ego would burst the lying coniving cheating b*stard

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 am

At the end of the day it is our club so lets show them they have taken the piss out of us i say enough talking a demo must take place bring back the old days

Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:52 am

holyheadblues wrote:sam hamman my lord sam hamman oh lord sam hamman :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He brought the riddler in.. :cry:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 am

welshman wrote:
holyheadblues wrote:sam hamman my lord sam hamman oh lord sam hamman :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

He brought the riddler in.. :cry:

And the Riddler I believe knifed him right in the back, Sam admitted he was useless at finances.