Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Administration

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:11 am

The last thing Ridsdale wants - he and others lose everything. But if it is the only way the scum will be exorcised from the club, I'm prepared to say go for it.

Still a Championship club, and owning our own stadium. True we lose most of our players, but so long as the leeches are involved at our club, the more they are going to screw out of us.

Re: Administration

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:17 am

A Quiet Monkfish wrote:The last thing Ridsdale wants - he and others lose everything. But if it is the only way the scum will be exorcised from the club, I'm prepared to say go for it.

Still a Championship club, and owning our own stadium. True we lose most of our players, but so long as the leeches are involved at our club, the more they are going to screw out of us.

It is an option. However it does not mean we could end up losing our top players. It will all depend on how quick the Malaysians move in. I would say the only problem going into admin is the losing of a minimum of 10 points. I'm sure the Malaysians wont want that.

Personally I dont think admin is going to happen. Ridsdale is going to try desperately to keep the club going. The Malaysians are sitting back waiting for the right time. I think it might be a good idea to watch the share price now.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:24 am

Bakedalasker wrote:
A Quiet Monkfish wrote:The last thing Ridsdale wants - he and others lose everything. But if it is the only way the scum will be exorcised from the club, I'm prepared to say go for it.

It is an option. However it does not mean we could end up losing our top players. It will all depend on how quick the Malaysians move in. I would say the only problem going into admin is the losing of a minimum of 10 points. I'm sure the Malaysians wont want that.

Personally I dont think admin is going to happen. Ridsdale is going to try desperately to keep the club going. The Malaysians are sitting back waiting for the right time. I think it might be a good idea to watch the share price now.

Ridsdale's financial tactics can only lead to bancrupcy should he fail to con someone into taking us over. I imagine that come the end of the season, having spent next years income we will not be able to meet our financial obligations and we'll have to declare ourselves bankrupt unless there are players we can sell but they seem to be going this month if rumour is anything to go by.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:31 am

Well we will have to wait and see if players go this month. Personally I cant see anyone going unless another team REALLY wants them. With what is going on I would say the other teams are holding back in the hope they could get a cheap deal. Look at the likes of Palace and Portsmouth. How many of their players have been snapped up?

Take Boaeng (spelling) of Portsmouth. I reckon Portsmouth would have a few knocking on the door for him if they were insolvent. Now they are desperate to sell they cant get rid of him. Why is that?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:33 am

Bakedalasker wrote:Well we will have to wait and see if players go this month. Personally I cant see anyone going unless another team REALLY wants them. With what is going on I would say the other teams are holding back in the hope they could get a cheap deal. Look at the likes of Palace and Portsmouth. How many of their players have been snapped up?

Take Boaeng (spelling) of Portsmouth. I reckon Portsmouth would have a few knocking on the door for him if they were insolvent. Now they are desperate to sell they cant get rid of him. Why is that?

Not enough spare cash in the system. I presume portsmouth would insist on cash to pay off creditors.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:34 am

All I want to see is a chairman in charge who:

1) Cares about the club

2) Runs the club properly (and if this means taking a few years to get our finances under control, I'm 100% happy with that)

Unfortunately, whilst Sam had passion, I don't think that Sam would 'fit the bill' so to speak.