Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Time for a bit of calm lads.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:14 am

If we beleive everything thats in the NOTW then Jorden would now have had about 6 babies with Aliens.

Surely its time to keep a cool head and wait to see what the next 3-4 weeks bring ??

Re: Time for a bit of calm lads.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:17 am

What are you waiting for more pr spin

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:20 am

What are you waiting for, Mower, for us to go into administration or worse liquidation before you finally snap?! He has already taken around £6m out of next seasons money (£3m from tv money, £3m in season ticket sales to "reward the fans and fund team investment...), unless investment or promotion is acheived, come the summer (if we last that long) we will have a shortfall of at least £6m to bridge, BEFORE factoring in any debt repayments or "unforseen" costs that are forever sheepishly announced by Ridsdale. Will the new owners want to subsidise that? Player sales and/ or administration seems the only way, hope I'm wrong.

By the way, what do you mean Jordan hasn't fathered 6 babies by aliens? That really is news!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:29 am

saladthedragon wrote:What are you waiting for, Mower, for us to go into administration or worse liquidation before you finally snap?! He has already taken around £6m out of next seasons money (£3m from tv money, £3m in season ticket sales to "reward the fans and fund team investment...), unless investment or promotion is acheived, come the summer (if we last that long) we will have a shortfall of at least £6m to bridge, BEFORE factoring in any debt repayments or "unforseen" costs that are forever sheepishly announced by Ridsdale. Will the new owners want to subsidise that? Player sales and/ or administration seems the only way, hope I'm wrong.

By the way, what do you mean Jordan hasn't fathered 6 babies by aliens? That really is news!

It's probably best for those that want to jump up and down and vent, to do so on a nice Sunday morning! The actual "facts" should become apparent over the next day or so - or at least, PR's take on them, but given the nature of the allegations, even he does not have much wriggle room. Why are we shouting at Ridsdale anyway? Surely we should be venting at the people who employed him in the first place and continue to employ him? I can't believe for one moment he's operating in splendid isolation?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:35 am

It's a very good point, Blue. The absence of any, well, anything from PMG during their reign has been incredible.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:54 am

Why not look deeper at what TNOW are saying.

They claim the club failed to pay the first installment by 22 December, yet on the same day the HMRC withdrew a winding up order against the club even though their was still 59 days of the original time given to pay still to go.

Doesn't that seem odd?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:58 am

HMRC withdrew the winding up order on the 16th December 2009 not the 22nd.

Ridsdale's quotes in the NOTW piece admit the Revenue have yet to be paid.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 am

NN2Blue2 wrote:
saladthedragon wrote:What are you waiting for, Mower, for us to go into administration or worse liquidation before you finally snap?! He has already taken around £6m out of next seasons money (£3m from tv money, £3m in season ticket sales to "reward the fans and fund team investment...), unless investment or promotion is acheived, come the summer (if we last that long) we will have a shortfall of at least £6m to bridge, BEFORE factoring in any debt repayments or "unforseen" costs that are forever sheepishly announced by Ridsdale. Will the new owners want to subsidise that? Player sales and/ or administration seems the only way, hope I'm wrong.

It's probably best for those that want to jump up and down and vent, to do so on a nice Sunday morning! The actual "facts" should become apparent over the next day or so - or at least, PR's take on them, but given the nature of the allegations, even he does not have much wriggle room. Why are we shouting at Ridsdale anyway? Surely we should be venting at the people who employed him in the first place and continue to employ him? I can't believe for one moment he's operating in splendid isolation?

Yes.
I'm about to take out my frustration on the footy field !

Thats if my old legs can get me around it.

What am I waiting for ??
What is everyone who are asking me what am I waiting for waiting for ??' :lol:

Anyone got £10m, as that is what we'll need to sort our current problems out.

meanwhile there will be a bit of money coming in, the pressing debts will be renegotiated/part paid, a few players will come in and the big gamlbe will continue, unless a big investor is found.

Unless there is anyone who can buy out PR/pMG etc.. on here ??

In the meantime I wont be panicking.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Why not look deeper at what TNOW are saying.

They claim the club failed to pay the first installment by 22 December, yet on the same day the HMRC withdrew a winding up order against the club even though their was still 59 days of the original time given to pay still to go.

Doesn't that seem odd?

tony dec 16th the winding up order was dismissed, see my post here

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=2163