Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

PETER RIDSDALE

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:01 am

Stated the following at the Muni Club on City Road, we have paid the inland revenue and the Malaysians have put in Millions without even a receipt.???

Tell me how can anyone believe one more spin ???

Re: PETER RIDSDALE

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 am

that was Nov 27th and there were very angry people that concerned that the club was in danger in little over 4 weeks he convinced more than 10000 of us to part with our money then days later we are all angry again, one thing you can say about him he certainly knows how to win over a crowd.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:04 am

No doubt there are plenty that will. They will only believe Peter's incompetence when we are i administration or worse liquidation, but by then it will be too late. We as fans really need to do all we can to get the lying vermin out of our club, something many of us have said for months or even years.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 am

annis f**k him up :D

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:05 am

carlccfc wrote:that was Nov 27th and there were very angry people that concerned that the club was in danger in little over 4 weeks he convinced more than 10000 of us to part with our money then days later we are all angry again, one thing you can say about him he certainly knows how to win over a crowd.

PR could win an election, he is Tony Blair and Gordon Brown all in one :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:11 pm

Forever Blue wrote:Stated the following at the Muni Club on City Road, we have paid the inland revenue and the Malaysians have put in Millions without even a receipt.???

Tell me how can anyone believe one more spin ???

i can remember that and what a c**t i feel i believed him,if this ticket money goes on a tax bill if he had any sence hed f**k off as i thinck things will go nasty from the fans big time :evil:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:17 pm

He should pack in football and move into politics
be prime minister within a few years at least he will be screwing over the jacks aswell if he become prime minister and not just us

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:27 pm

Hopefully the Riddler will sort it out