Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

IS PR LIKELY TO 'CONTACT' YOU TODAY ANNIS?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:18 am

With no sign of an official statement yet, added the amount of postings/concern on this message board, are you expecting Mr Ridsdale to call / text you with his take on the NOTW 'story'.

Having been online a couple of nights ago when TNT started a 'very interesting' thread that was swiftly removed (within less than an hour!!) following PR contacting you and suggesting potential Lawyer type involvement. It seems odd that more than 11 hours after this potentially damaging story broke, there has been no re-buff to put the story straight from PR....

Maybe it's just that he (and his club media monitors) haven't read this message board yet (or turned on there Blackberry's or Mobile's), or perhaps they all get the Sunday Sport delivered instead of the News of The World.........

Hmmmmmmmmmm :roll:

Peter

Re: IS PR LIKELY TO 'CONTACT' YOU TODAY ANNIS?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:21 am

I wonder if he is a bully boy, look at how he reacted to the echo about a similar story and also how he reacted to the tnt thread, yet the NOTW are somewhat bigger fish and the damage has been done, it is on every newstand across the country and on a lot of dining room tables by now and dont forget the majority of the 10000 or so fans who renewed the season ticket dont post here or on MM's board so they have been truly duped cause I believe the majority here knew things were not right.
Last edited by carlccfc on Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:22 am

NO HE STILL ON BEACH COUNTING HIS BONUS

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:22 am

I have just rung him, its the first time he has never answered to me.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am

Forever Blue wrote:I have just rung him, its the first time he has never answered to me.

is he running for cover :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:25 am

carlccfc wrote:I wonder if he is a bully boy, look at how he reacted to the echo about a similar story and also how he reacted to the tnt thread, yet the NOTW are somewhat bigger fish and the damage has been done, it is on every newstand across the country and on a lot of dining room tables by now and dont forget the majority of the 10000 or so fans who renewed the season ticket dont post here or on MM's board so they have been truly duped cause I believe the majority here knew things were not right.

He does seem like a bully, yes.

With that echo story, the BBC and the echo (and HMRC) said exactly the same thing - the club was/is due to be wound up. But Ridsdale only went after the echo (the smallest of the 3). I wonder why?

Then TNT posts what seems to be true, and Ridsdale got his laywers involved (when a simple, polite phone call to Annis probably would have been best)

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 am

Forever Blue wrote:I have just rung him, its the first time he has never answered to me.

surprise surprise?

The fans are FINALLY on to him..... took a while though, hey?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:26 am

BluebirdsFan101 wrote:
carlccfc wrote:I wonder if he is a bully boy, look at how he reacted to the echo about a similar story and also how he reacted to the tnt thread, yet the NOTW are somewhat bigger fish and the damage has been done, it is on every newstand across the country and on a lot of dining room tables by now and dont forget the majority of the 10000 or so fans who renewed the season ticket dont post here or on MM's board so they have been truly duped cause I believe the majority here knew things were not right.

With that echo story, the BBC and the echo (and HMRC) said exactly the same thing - the club was/is due to be wound up. But Ridsdale only went after the echo (the smallest of the 3). I wonder why?

Then TNT posts what seems to be true, and Ridsdale got his laywers involved (when a simple, polite phone call to Annis probably would have been best)

I DONT LIKE BULLY'S

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:31 am

Nothing to worry about I'm sure - you'll get a call back very very shortly I'd expect. He was probably merely tied up on another call when you rang - Give it ten minutes Annis and he'll be able to clear up all the 'confusion' once and for all and put our minds at rest..... Then, thankfully, we can get back to spending the rest of today excitedly guessing which five players we are getting in this month to help us push for the prem :? :? :roll: :roll:

Peter

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:31 am

carlccfc wrote:
BluebirdsFan101 wrote:

I DONT LIKE BULLY'S

Me neither, can't stand them. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:38 am

has he rung you back yet ?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:44 am

hes trying to talk jones into staying

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:54 am

Blue To The Bone. wrote:hes trying to talk jones into staying

no he's on the phone to the NOTW reporter offering him a job
remember the last guy who wrote a story about one of pr's companies from the NOTW suddenly became the new clubs press officer.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 am

steve davies wrote:

remember the last guy who wrote a story about one of pr's companies from the NOTW suddenly became the new clubs press officer.

Just what we need, another press manager :D

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:56 am

steve davies wrote:

:lol: :lol:

£120,000 A YR I believe he is now on.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 am

CANT ANSWER PHONE IS ASS IS BURNT

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:00 pm

hes in Church praying

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:hes in Church praying

yeah as boy george would say " the church of the poisened mind" :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:03 pm

:lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:28 pm

Still no call back Annis?

That's one mighty long call PR has been on - it's over an hour now since you called him and got diverted to voicemail for the first time ever !! :shock:
I wonder what's keeping him so long?

Peter

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:36 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:

Still no call back Annis?

That's one mighty long call PR has been on - it's over an hour now since you called him and got diverted to voicemail for the first time ever !! :shock:
I wonder what's keeping him so long?

Peter

No, he doesnt want to speak to me, I am going to cry. :D