Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I HOPE WHAT I HEAR IS TRUE

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:55 am

DJ has threatened to Resign if he does not receive the £3 Mill he was promised This Jan. Then I would Respect him.

Re: I HOPE WHAT I HEAR IS TRUE

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:57 am

were they not in this together then annis?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:58 am

milly44 wrote:were they not in this together then annis?

Yes I have always believed and still believe they are, but I have just been told this by one of the staff down there.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:59 am

Forever Blue wrote:DJ has threatened to Resign if he does not receive the £3 Mill he was promised This Jan. Then I would Respect him.

Yes Total Respect if that is the case. After all PR promised all ST money for Transfers...

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:01 pm

Hopefully PR will use the money to pay the tax bill then! :D

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:33 pm

i think the holes gettin to big for rids to get out of it

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Forever Blue wrote:DJ has threatened to Resign if he does not receive the £3 Mill he was promised This Jan. Then I would Respect him.

ffs get off the bloke's back we are 4th ffs lets wait for a club announcement

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 pm

well he was promised the cash, but im kinda thinking RIDDLER dont give him the cash!

bye dave moans :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:41 pm

I'm in no doubt that dave would consider his position if no funds became available ,after all it was his idea to encourage the fans to part with there hard earned cash in difficult times.Thats why i think dave will be able to wheel and deal in the market.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:38 pm

Annis,

What worries me if this does happen is what manager in there right mind would want to come to our club with this current situation -

I really hope we dont lose Jones cause at the moment he is the one who has got us out of the shite with his wheeling and dealing

I dont believe anyone else could or would have done this

I have never been a DJ lov er but every year bar one we have improved and if we make the playoff's this season then it is further improvement than last as we all know

:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:43 pm

would be sad to see this
A) it would mean we had not enough money for new targets
B) jones should stay the rest of the season i dont fancy a big shake up in the dressing room at this stage

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:55 pm

Get them all out of the club.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:06 pm

Techically the club could sue DJ for £800,000 if he doesn't give 12 months notice to quit.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 3:17 pm

Wht a colundrum or however you spell it.
What would the supporters want DJ not given the money and resigns or hes given the three mill.
But what i would like to know is ,has there been romours that DJ wouldent get the money.
Surely the Riddler wouldent pull that off because it would turn all the supporters against him by taking money under false pretences .

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:32 pm

If he goes we are fecked, we won't afford to get better, people should really think about what he has done and the restraits he constantly has to work under !!!!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:34 pm

well this is dj's chance to show what he is made off, if he gets no money then he will walk if he stays he is in it with pr all the way.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Techically the club could sue DJ for £800,000 if he doesn't give 12 months notice to quit.

Really? surely all it means is we wouldn't have to pay him his £750,000 compensation if he left by his own accord?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:45 pm

It's not the way to lose a manager as it greatly diminishes the list of potential candidates. I mean, what manager of any standing will come into a job KNOWING the previous incumbent left becuase of broken promises and a lack of money for strengthening.

But them QPR keep finding managers even when everyone knows you will have no control over your own team.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 pm

SteW wrote:Hopefully PR will use the money to pay the tax bill then! :D

:lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:43 pm

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:07 pm

I think DJ has to go if a large part of the money is not forthcoming, unless of course PR can come up with a plausible excuse for that not to happen.
If DJ resigns then Ridders position would be untenable.