Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Administration Monday 10 AM

Sun Jan 03, 2010 11:58 am

According to member of club staff i just saw in the paper shop. hes been on the bench lately reckons too jones is going to resign

Re: Administration Monday 10 AM

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:03 pm

Get real

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:05 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:According to member of club staff i just saw in the paper shop. hes been on the bench lately reckons too jones is going to resign

rubish weve just pocket over 6million in the last two months season ticket money and tv money he will sell aplayer before admin

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:07 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:According to member of club staff i just saw in the paper shop. hes been on the bench lately reckons too jones is going to resign

Go away you complete mindless idiot.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:08 pm

Come on now, What about Chops to Newcastle and Whitts to be sold that you mentioned last night?

how long 'til TNT's back blue? ;)

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:10 pm

only saying wot he said but you right the cash has been raked in but what has to be paid out as well gettingbooted out the vale training soon if bill not paid its far worse than you realise i think

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:13 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:only saying wot he said but you right the cash has been raked in but what has to be paid out as well gettingbooted out the vale training soon if bill not paid its far worse than you realise i think

yyyyawwwnnnnnn........................how boring!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:17 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:
Blue To The Bone. wrote:only saying wot he said but you right the cash has been raked in but what has to be paid out as well gettingbooted out the vale training soon if bill not paid its far worse than you realise i think

yyyyawwwnnnnnn........................how boring!!

sorry peter