Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Tomorrow is the Day

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:26 pm

Im going on a Dieat and also now that Christmas is out of the way (thank f**k) im going up the Gym. Gonna lose 1.5 stone gotta be done. :ayatollah:

Re: Tomorrow is the Day

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:29 pm

me too

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:33 pm

Diet I ment lol :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:34 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Im going on a Dieat and also now that Christmas is out of the way (thank f**k) im going up the Gym. Gonna lose 1.5 stone gotta be done. :ayatollah:

I DESP NEED TO, BUT I LOVE MY FOOD :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:37 pm

Im on it...

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:49 pm

Western Blue wrote:Im on it...

Me too, started a few days before we played Villa. I was 17st.7lb when I started now down to 14st 13lb. Been difficult over Christmas though. I thought giving up the smokes 8 years ago was hard but Christmas on a diet is very very annoying! :twisted:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:59 pm

Same here, no booze in Jan (well, possibly!)

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:55 pm

good luck cheg, bit of an own goal that you have all that lovely food up stairs in the brunswick
:ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:04 pm

Cheg a good hair cut should take a stone off you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:09 pm

Diet's are bad.

Get drunk and go to Mcdonalds!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:11 pm

Ebbw Blue wrote:Cheg a good hair cut should take a stone off you :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:14 pm

Thomas Fish. wrote:good luck cheg, bit of an own goal that you have all that lovely food up stairs in the brunswick
:ayatollah:

Thats the problem, Walking past them Chicken Balls on a Diet is sooooooo Hard :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:24 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Western Blue wrote:Im on it...

Me too, started a few days before we played Villa. I was 17st.7lb when I started now down to 14st 13lb. Been difficult over Christmas though. I thought giving up the smokes 8 years ago was hard but Christmas on a diet is very very annoying! :twisted:

Well done to you Uncle Fester mate.
What do you have for Breakfast? I allways go for a cooked breakfast full of fat. What healthy option do you use?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:40 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Im going on a Dieat and also now that Christmas is out of the way (thank f**k) im going up the Gym. Gonna lose 1.5 stone gotta be done. :ayatollah:

Me too cheggers!! gym 3 times a week from 2moro - no - 'flubbing up' for me on our way to the premiership - let me know how you're doing friend!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: