Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is TG on the board? and if so is he........

Sun Jan 03, 2010 12:55 pm

Aware of the latest tax issues and how much we are indebted to the HMRC? answers on a postcard :lol: or the back of a postage stamp :lol:

Re: Is TG on the board? and if so is he........

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:04 pm

send him a text and ask him !!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:06 pm

davids wrote:send him a text and ask him !!

Haven't got his mobby number, I could always email him and get a swift reply off his blackberry :mrgreen:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:19 pm

go on be interesting his thoughts

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:33 pm

ihatealiens wrote:

Haven't got his mobby number, I could always email him and get a swift reply off his blackberry :mrgreen:

Your best amtes with him - E mail and ask him what is the current position then you can wave your e mail at Pistol Pete on Saturday :o

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Dobbin wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

Your best amtes with him - E mail and ask him what is the current position then you can wave your e mail at Pistol Pete on Saturday :o

Nah I'll be waving a "get the f**k out of our club" flag. I'm sure he will email me once the position is clear, I suggest everything is up in the air after todays revelations in the press. Everybody including the Malaysians wil be taking stock of the situation at the moment, and before any clever dick says anything we wont be taking Stock from Doncaster, we are skint :lol: