Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Surely he must RESIGN now

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:38 pm

This latest episode provide irrefuteable proof that Ridsdale has lied to us - he told us the HMRC debt had been paid off in full - he is now telling Annis that it will be paid this week.

An outright lie. How can we, the supporters / the club/ his fellow directors / the football league / potential investors have any confidence in someone who is a proven liar.

Enough is enough - Resign for the good of the club.

Re: Surely he must RESIGN now

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:39 pm

Hear, hear.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:42 pm

FANS MONEY NOT IN YET SO NOT CLEARED WOULD OF BEEN BETTER OFF STATIN I FOOKED UP NEED SOME ADDITIONAL REVENUE THEN WE CAN SET SOME PAYMENT PLANS TO ONE SIDE WHILST WE REBUILD SQUAD AND PUSH FOR PROMOTION

AND GET THE WHOLE OF S.WALES TO BACK CLUB INSTEAD OF STABBING THEM AND SHOOTING THEM DOWN FOR THERE LIES AS LIES ALWAYS COMES OUT JUST A MATTER OF TIME

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:51 pm

Very naughty of PR stating it had been paid....

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:52 pm

So much bullshit coming from Pistol

Pistol says he loves the club ... Pistol loves money & lining his own pocket & bollox to everyone else

Hang him I say :cry:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 1:59 pm

Give the guys a break, f**k me he delievered the Stadium, we all know how much debt we are in, leave the guy do the job he came to do i have faith that he will pull the Malaysian deal off.

Keep the faith :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:00 pm

jonah wrote:Give the guys a break, f**k me he delievered the Stadium, we all know how much debt we are in, leave the guy do the job he came to do i have faith that he will pull the Malaysian deal off.

Keep the faith :ayatollah:

Why did he lie though? Surely not a good attribute to have if you are a Business professional?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 2:41 pm

Unfortunately, it is an unhappy trait with Ridsdale, when he opens his mouth - out pops a lie.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:45 pm

croesybluebird wrote:This latest episode provide irrefuteable proof that Ridsdale has lied to us - he told us the HMRC debt had been paid off in full - he is now telling Annis that it will be paid this week.

An outright lie. How can we, the supporters / the club/ his fellow directors / the football league / potential investors have any confidence in someone who is a proven liar.

Enough is enough - Resign for the good of the club.

never pr will talk us all around again :D

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:48 pm

risdale is a idiot who cannot help tell lies but who is the bigger idiot ?risdale or the people who believe him time after time

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:54 pm

FFS When did PR say the tax man had been paid off?

I remember a 'payment schedule' (confirmed by the club statement 25 November http://www.cardiffcityfc.co.uk/page/New ... 76,00.html ) which is something completely different.

I would also point out that if Mr Ridsdale has either £1.2m or £2.7m (whichever is the correct amount) in the bank waiting to pay HMRC, then he is correctly waiting until the last minute to pay so that the club receives the interest and not the the tax office.