Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

As i said earlier - i am 100% behind Peter and Dave

Sun Jan 03, 2010 4:38 pm

Why believe that absolute chav story telling excuse for a newspaper? A lot of you seemed to believe that fabricated nonsense!?? - there are a lot of jealous people out there at the moment regarding our stadium and our obvious promotion with new players coming in - chill, relax and enjoy the ride..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!

Re: As i said earlier - i am 100% behind Peter and Dave

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:13 pm

Me too, Ban Risoli or whatever his name is and the echo and the Western Mail if they don't help the club and our push for promotion !!!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 pm

no smoke without fire

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:Why believe that absolute chav story telling excuse for a newspaper? A lot of you seemed to believe that fabricated nonsense!?? - there are a lot of jealous people out there at the moment regarding our stadium and our obvious promotion with new players coming in - chill, relax and enjoy the ride..... :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!

Fair play to you for sticking to your guns, but Peter never paid the Tax Bill like he said he had, it will now be paid this week.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:24 pm

WHERES THE FUNDS COME FROM TO PAY THEM ?? UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AND TAX WILL BE OWED ON THE 3 MILLON ETC ASWELL

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:32 pm

mallo wrote:WHERES THE FUNDS COME FROM TO PAY THEM ?? UMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

AND TAX WILL BE OWED ON THE 3 MILLON ETC ASWELL

out of our pockets once again :evil:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:43 pm

Blazing Saddles.. we have been LIED to by Ridsdale as he said he paid the bill and now the money which was promised for players will go on settling this bill. Therefore we should be angry, not accepting. Fans like you are why Ridsdale is getting away with it. Let me ask you, have you bought your season ticket for next year yet and if so, how possibly can you back PR after he's basically made a mug of you and I?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:46 pm

everyone choses to ignore the real facts and how "fucked" we really are, untill its too late of course :cry:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Blazing Saddles.. we have been LIED to by Ridsdale as he said he paid the bill and now the money which was promised for players will go on settling this bill. Therefore we should be angry, not accepting. Fans like you are why Ridsdale is getting away with it. Let me ask you, have you bought your season ticket for next year yet and if so, how possibly can you back PR after he's basically made a mug of you and I?

I was at the Muni Club and I don't actually remember Ridsdale saying the tax bill had been paid in full. I remember him saying something about a 'payment schedule' and the same explanation appears on the official website statement dated 25 November.

Therefore I don't accept I have been lied to.

BTW I renewed my season ticket around then and have no problem in backing Ridsdale now.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:53 pm

Definitely stated the bill has been paid.

Furthemore, his claim that the Malaysians had invested serious money in the range of millions was a BLATANT LIE. Its not true and I know this for a fact.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:14 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
marcpccfc wrote:Blazing Saddles.. we have been LIED to by Ridsdale as he said he paid the bill and now the money which was promised for players will go on settling this bill. Therefore we should be angry, not accepting. Fans like you are why Ridsdale is getting away with it. Let me ask you, have you bought your season ticket for next year yet and if so, how possibly can you back PR after he's basically made a mug of you and I?

I was at the Muni Club and I don't actually remember Ridsdale saying the tax bill had been paid in full. I remember him saying something about a 'payment schedule' and the same explanation appears on the official website statement dated 25 November.

Therefore I don't accept I have been lied to.

BTW I renewed my season ticket around then and have no problem in backing Ridsdale now.

your 100% right, ive actually not heard "its been paid" , all ive heard is ' schedule payments'

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:29 pm

marcpccfc wrote:Definitely stated the bill has been paid.

Furthemore, his claim that the Malaysians had invested serious money in the range of millions was a BLATANT LIE. Its not true and I know this for a fact.

As I said I definitely don't remember him saying the tax bill had been paid in full, it was a payment schedule. He did say that there was 2 phases to the investment and that a sum of money, in the 'millions' was due that week.

What followed was an odd explanation that 'no share certificate' or 'receipt' had been given in exchange. Indeed to me it sounded like a 'loan' although he didn't mention that word.

I have great difficulty in believing you know for a 'FACT' that money didn't arrive. On the flip side I don't know for a ‘FACT’ if it did.