Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Swans in a financial mess - offloading Kuqi now!!

Wed Sep 15, 2010 7:59 pm

bloo wrote:Because it's all bullshit. NPT has nothing to do with anything Swansea related. Swansea Council own the stadium we pay rent along with the Ospreys a percentage from what we make from each game.

read the archives of the evening post you tit it is in there.
plus i used to work for the council and have been in meetings when this was discussed.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:03 pm

jamccfc wrote:
bloo wrote:Because it's all bullshit. NPT has nothing to do with anything Swansea related. Swansea Council own the stadium we pay rent along with the Ospreys a percentage from what we make from each game.

plus i used to work for the council and have been in meetings when this was discussed.

When was this money loaned?

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:14 pm

jamccfc wrote:

Hardly headline newsthough is it? I know a lot of people who work at the club and believe you me if there was a serious problem I would know about it as they would tell me. The only concerns the club has is to get rid of the deadwood Sousa and Martinez brought in.

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:34 pm

[/quote] Hardly headline newsthough is it? I know a lot of people who work at the club and believe you me if there was a serious problem I would know about it as they would tell me. The only concerns the club has is to get rid of the deadwood Sousa and Martinez brought in.[/quote]

When Sam the Scam was with us there were many of the boys who "knew a lot of people in the club" and they knew nothing about the shear scale of debt we were in.

Get off your high horse and take a good look at yourself and your football club.....it may not make pretty viewing and the ground may be rising toward you at a rapid rate of knots!!!

Enjoy the bump!!!

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:38 pm

NJ73 wrote:
jamccfc wrote:

When was this money loaned?

Any chance of answering :? :mrgreen:

Wed Sep 15, 2010 8:46 pm

Personally i dont think the kuqi thing means much at all, he's not very good and its a good move for you guys to move him on.

A few things I'd like to point out.

1. Your squad is FAR too big. Although you don't pay high wages, surely the current wage bill vs your gates must be a concern - especially as no transfer income came in over the summer.

2. As far as i know the dispute over the stadium rent which bubbled up earlier this year still hasn't been sorted and unless there has been a payment made there is still rent owing on the Vetch.

3. SCFC does have a link with NPT as the training ground is in NPT. Not evidenc eof any debt, but possibly a reason for it.

As I usually say though, small problems compared to ours, we just got lucky with the new owners. :ayatollah:

Wed May 18, 2011 7:14 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:"a well run club" - my arse!! With their crowds dwindling due to their boring attempt at playing football they have had to offload one of their high earners..........oh dear, the rot is setting in both on and off the pitch for the inbreds!! Hope they enjoy their 2 cup finals against their capital city (with their country's captain) this season as its probably the last time they will ever play us...........all together now.........

YOOOO JAK BSTRDS!!!!!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :ayatollah:

Let's hope you're right :lol: :lol: :lol: