Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Peters email hacked

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:18 pm

wasnt it requested last week on this board by certain partys? or am i just deeply suspicious of people :lol:

Re: Peters email hacked

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:20 pm

Humphry's wrote:wasnt it requested last week on this board by certain partys? or am i just deeply suspicious of people :lol:

Yes it was and Peter Asked me if I thought it was him.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:21 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Humphry's wrote:wasnt it requested last week on this board by certain partys? or am i just deeply suspicious of people :lol:

I think TNT wanted TG's email, not PR's?

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

all uncanny timing isnt it though saying that it could just be a complete smokescreen set by Peter who's to know.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:23 pm

Uncle Fester wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

I think TNT wanted TG's email, not PR's?

Yes your right he did, but Peter did ask me a lot of questions regarding TNT, And he kept blaming someone up in Yorkshire, but I said I reckon its someone to do with the Club which in MY Opinion it is.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:48 pm

it was me, i guessed his password

it's ..... £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

easy really lol :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:49 pm

Therefore,I'm going to of course take our Chairman at his word and look forward to seeing the following delivered in the next 3-4 weeks as indicated and re-affirmed by him and the club.
- The hacker (hopefully) outed and arrested. Shame on him, I hope they throw away the key......
- The HMRC debt cleared as per their agreement (PR & HMRC)
- The first Langston instalment paid on time as per their agreement (PR &Langston)
- The entire Season Ticket income from the 10,000 Platinum Ambos being used to reinforce the squad for the big Prem push as per their agreement (PR & us 10,000 ST buyers & Dave Jones)
- The possibility of real long term Malaysian investment (subject to the due diligence being positive of course, but hey we are clean, so they'll find nothing smelly)
- The financial stability of the club not being compromised, even if the Malaysians did back away (as we obviously are not having to 'depend' on this investment to survive after all).
- The other creditors, big and small, being happy that suitable payment terms are in place for them to be paid what's outstanding for their services rendered.
- The future being brighter and more stable and secure than any time in the last 39 years

Good luck Mr Ridsdale, Mr Jones and all the playing squad, I for one am 100% behind you all...... C'mon City, Bluebirds, Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Peter

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:50 pm

Ben wrote:it was me, i guessed his password

it's ..... £££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

easy really lol :lol:

No it's not the real password is £Cashisking£ :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:51 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Therefore,I'm going to of course take our Chairman at his word and look forward to seeing the following delivered in the next 3-4 weeks as indicated and re-affirmed by him and the club.
- The hacker (hopefully) outed and arrested. Shame on him, I hope they throw away the key......
- The first Langston instalment paid on time as per their agreement (PR &Langston)
- The entire Season Ticket income from the 10,000 Platinum Ambos being used to reinforce the squad for the big Prem push as per their agreement (PR & us 10,000 ST buyers & Dave Jones)
- The possibility of real long term Malaysian investment (subject to the due diligence being positive of course, but hey we are clean, so they'll find nothing smelly)
- The financial stability of the club not being compromised, even if the Malaysians did back away (as we obviously are not having to 'depend' on this investment to survive after all).
- The other creditors, big and small, being happy that suitable payment terms are in place for them to be paid what's outstanding for their services rendered.
- The future being brighter and more stable and secure than any time in the last 39 years

Good luck Mr Ridsdale, Mr Jones and all the playing squad, I for one am 100% behind you all...... C'mon City, Bluebirds, Bluebirds :ayatollah:

Peter

Excellent statement Peter, you should of started a Topic with it.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:52 pm

CCFC WORCESTER wrote:Therefore,I'm going to of course take our Chairman at his word and look forward to seeing the following delivered in the next 3-4 weeks as indicated and re-affirmed by him and the club.
with tongue firmly in your cheek ??? :lol:

Peter

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:54 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Peter

Excellent statement Peter, you should of started a Topic with it.

Give me a minute and I will :D