Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I'M TAKING PETER AT HIS WORD, HE'S ASKING FOR OUR TRUST

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:58 pm

I've decided, I'm going to take our Chairman at his word and look forward to seeing the following delivered in the next 3-4 weeks as indicated and re-affirmed by him and the club.

- The hacker (hopefully) outed and arrested. Shame on him, I hope they throw away the key......
- The HMRC debt cleared as per their agreement (PR & HMRC)
- The first Langston instalment paid on time as per their agreement (PR &Langston)
- The entire Season Ticket income from the 10,000 Platinum Ambos being used to reinforce the squad for the big Prem push as per their agreement (PR & us 10,000 ST buyers & Dave Jones)
- The possibility of real long term Malaysian investment (subject to the due diligence being positive of course, but hey we are clean, so they'll find nothing smelly)
- The financial stability of the club not being compromised, even if the Malaysians did back away (as we obviously are not having to 'depend' on this investment to survive after all).
- The other creditors, big and small, being happy that suitable payment terms are in place for them to be paid what's outstanding for their services rendered.
- The future being brighter and more stable and secure than any time in the last 39 years

Good luck Mr Ridsdale, Mr Jones and all the playing squad, I for one am 100% behind you all...... C'mon City, Bluebirds, Bluebirds

Peter

Re: I'M TAKING PETER AT HIS WORD, HE'S ASKING FOR OUR TRUST

Sun Jan 03, 2010 5:59 pm

Yes if thats so, ITS ONWARDS and UPWARDS :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:02 pm

If that should all happen smoothy I will personally wash Risdales car and polish the shoes he bought with our money

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:04 pm

sadly, and he knows, None of the above will happen :cry:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:13 pm

Because he's been so transparent this far, but one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey,one more chance hey.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:15 pm

come off it gwyn, at least ONE MORE CHANCE

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:17 pm

Hey

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:18 pm

Would I lie to you, You can trust me honest guv.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:39 pm

All a smoke screen, the man's a liar

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:46 pm

Id rather trust a bag full of rattlesnakes if im to be honest.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:30 pm

have we got any choice? i dont think we have.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:56 pm

If PR says trust me, then you must trust him. My ex wife said trust me i will never stop you seeing your daughter... Doh. :cry:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:58 pm

Yes i'm 100% behind Peter and Dave....BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!!!!!!!!

Sun Jan 03, 2010 7:59 pm

Neath Bluebird wrote:All a smoke screen, the man's a liar

and you're a fool - go and support Swansea Town if you don't like it - idiot.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:13 pm

Blazing Saddles wrote:

Now now Blazing, Pls Respect other peoples Opinions even if you dont agree with them. :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:53 pm

I'd say that the money available for new players will be from season ticket sales after DJ had his brainwave.
Any sales before would have been allocated esle where.Also I reckon any sales over and above the 10000 ceiling
would also be allocated else where.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 8:55 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:

Now now Blazing, Pls Respect other peoples Opinions even if you dont agree with them. :ayatollah:

Sorry Annis its just all this negative stuff is getting to me a bit :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: