Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

CCMB is........

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:36 pm

the slowest website I've ever encountered in my life - sometimes i can't even get to the main home page! its ridiculously slow compared to this forum and is the reason i've stayed here.....

MM seriously needs to be looking at a new server - the whole log on attempt is more difficult than trying to plaite my daughters hair for school!!!!

So now i've just deleted it from my book marked pages! :ayatollah:

Re: CCMB is........

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:38 pm

It's shared with Arsenal so will take a hammering for the next couple of hours.

Mike did try and do some housekeeping on it and it speeded up mid week but this weekend it's gone slow again.

This Forum is lightning fast in all fairness. I'd hate to think how much it's costing Annis.... 8-)

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:39 pm

Personally I think its been hacked by TNOW.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:40 pm

hailesy wrote:It's shared with Arsenal so will take a hammering for the next couple of hours.

Mike did try and do some housekeeping on it and it speeded up mid week but this weekend it's gone slow again.

This Forum is lightning fast in all fairness. I'd hate to think how much it's costing Annis.... 8-)

I have a Good manager looking after it Owain :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:42 pm

He does a good Job no doubt you have him working hard behind the scenes :whip:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:47 pm

I don't think we should slate CCMB really. It's how I got started on Cardiff City forumming and how most of the other people on here did, too. It's hard managing one of them and doing a job of work as well, so it's essentially a hobby to fit around the rest of your life

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:49 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:I don't think we should slate CCMB really. It's how I got started on Cardiff City forumming and how most of the other people on here did, too. It's hard managing one of them and doing a job of work as well, so it's essentially a hobby to fit around the rest of your life

I am not, just praising Owain.

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Ben wrote:ccmb is a pile of wank, just a bunch of stuck up tossers thinking they know everything!

Now now Ben, lets not act like them, we are Adults on here and debate things properly. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:I don't think we should slate CCMB really. It's how I got started on Cardiff City forumming and how most of the other people on here did, too. It's hard managing one of them and doing a job of work as well, so it's essentially a hobby to fit around the rest of your life

I am not, just praising Owain.

No, I was referring to the original post

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:57 pm

Ben wrote:ccmb is a pile of wank, just a bunch of stuck up tossers thinking they know everything!

Oh the irony :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:

Now now Ben, lets not act like them, we are Adults on here and debate things properly. :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Bloody hell! Not everyone on ccmb is a 'stuck up tosser' or unable to debate things properly! I'm pretty safe :D

Sun Jan 03, 2010 6:59 pm

Cheers Nottage, I dont want to slate either MB, there is no reason why we cant have 2 MB 's :ayatollah: