England Website - Re NOTW - Wales

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Postby Dobbin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:20 pm

Posted on there about our problems - Just a reminder from one of the posters about the NOTW reporters

are you on about the same news of the world that tapped in to the royal families private phone lines as well as politicians. theyve had reporters go to jail remember

Take things with a pinch of salf
Dobbin

Advertisement

Advertisement
Login or Register to remove this ad.

Re: England Website - Re NOTW - Wales

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:29 pm

Dobbin wrote:Posted on there about our problems - Just a reminder from one of the posters about the NOTW reporters

are you on about the same news of the world that tapped in to the royal families private phone lines as well as politicians. theyve had reporters go to jail remember

Dobbin, but PR has admitted it to me today and said we are paying the Taxman This Week.
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby ihatealiens » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:33 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dobbin wrote:Posted on there about our problems - Just a reminder from one of the posters about the NOTW reporters

Dobbin, but PR has admitted it to me today and said we are paying the Taxman This Week.

Are we paying it with the season ticket money or are we selling a player in the next day or so to pay it. Because I find it hard to believe that we could raise £2.7 million any other way, unless of course the Malaysians are going to invest in the next day or two and that I think is very doubtful at the moment especially the sort of sums required to pay off our creditors.
This Roath character is a cancer on this forum and should be removed before he destroys it.
ihatealiens

Postby Dobbin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Annis,

Our club is a laughing stock not just amongst our fans but across the UK - I get shite every England game I go to about city but that is the club I support and they know that.

Yes he might have agreed to pay the tax man but the point I was making on the ENgland Website was trying to get a low down on Ridsdale and what people think of him and what he did at Bradford and Leeds - These are opinions from outsiders

I put this up because actually it is defending Ridsdale not having a pop at him like most other people do.

All I want is the best for the club and my boy to grow up knowing there will many more cup finals to come

If it was wrong to post this then please say
Dobbin

Postby Nottage Blue » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:55 pm

Dobbin wrote:Yes he might have agreed to pay the tax man but the point I was making on the ENgland Website was trying to get a low down on Ridsdale and what people think of him and what he did at Bradford and Leeds - These are opinions from outsiders

Ridsdale was at Barnsley, not Bradford
Nottage Blue

Postby Nottage Blue » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:56 pm

If the NOTW said an elephant had 4 legs, I'd take it with a pinch of salt
Nottage Blue

Postby Dobbin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 9:57 pm

Nottage Blue wrote:
Dobbin wrote:Yes he might have agreed to pay the tax man but the point I was making on the ENgland Website was trying to get a low down on Ridsdale and what people think of him and what he did at Bradford and Leeds - These are opinions from outsiders

yes typo error got excited when watching the arrows :lol:
Dobbin

Postby Nottage Blue » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:00 pm

Dobbin wrote:
Nottage Blue wrote:

yes typo error got excited when watching the arrows :lol:

Fat blokes throwing spikes at a wall????
Nottage Blue

Postby Forever Blue » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:39 pm

Dobbin wrote:Annis,

Our club is a laughing stock not just amongst our fans but across the UK - I get shite every England game I go to about city but that is the club I support and they know that.

Yes he might have agreed to pay the tax man but the point I was making on the ENgland Website was trying to get a low down on Ridsdale and what people think of him and what he did at Bradford and Leeds - These are opinions from outsiders

I put this up because actually it is defending Ridsdale not having a pop at him like most other people do.

All I want is the best for the club and my boy to grow up knowing there will many more cup finals to come

No Dobbin, I totally understand :ayatollah:
Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books.

My 7th Book is Available Now "MY STORY"

http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/books/buy-books/
http://www.annisabraham.co.uk/news/

My email : annisabraham@aol.com
Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/annisabraham
Forever Blue
Admin

Postby Dobbin » Sun Jan 03, 2010 10:53 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Dobbin wrote:Annis,

No Dobbin, I totally understand :ayatollah:

I have ben fortunate enough to go to many cup finals (i think now six) but I want my boy to go to six but six city - he has one already at age 7 so long it may continue - thats why I give a shit

Onwards and upwards - Just dont want to be taken the piss out of - if we needed the money to pay bills I would have renewed anyway - honesty is all anyone asks for
Dobbin

Return to General Chat