Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Whatever your feelings are about Ridsdale

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:22 am

I completely agree.

Mind you, if the NOTW story (which Ridsdale hasn't really denied) snowballs and leads to Ridsdale leaving the club, I guess that's a positive from what is - as you point out - a bad action.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:25 am

I think we need him to bring in the Malaysians. He is the one brokering the deal and I think if anyone can pull this off it's him.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:25 am

Midfield general wrote:I think hacking into his e-mail, hoax phonecalls and so on is a disgrace and not something which should be given any creditability by fans of CCFC

PR reckons it is now Def one of his ex staff .

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:27 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Midfield general wrote:I think hacking into his e-mail, hoax phonecalls and so on is a disgrace and not something which should be given any creditability by fans of CCFC

PR reckons it is now Def one of his ex staff .

Do you think Ridders will let you know who before the press get hold of it Annis?

Would be a great scoop for this site. ;)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:11 am

i think its more of his spin, just to make out he's the good guy with all the past few days revelations

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:58 am

Assuming (I know never assume anything) the club has a degree of IT security it can't be too difficult to find out if there has been access into the Riddlers email account?
Also a bloke on the ICWales website made an interesting point, if the info was kosher why go to a rag like the NOTW rather than a proper newspaper or even the Echo?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 12:04 pm

Anyone else think this has something to do with the sacking of that secretary? Either the secretary was sacked because they suspected he was hacking into e-mails and other such accounts or because he was sacked the secretary leaked the information?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:21 pm

Zabier wrote:Anyone else think this has something to do with the sacking of that secretary? Either the secretary was sacked because they suspected he was hacking into e-mails and other such accounts or because he was sacked the secretary leaked the information?

It's certainly a thought.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 1:39 pm

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
Zabier wrote:Anyone else think this has something to do with the sacking of that secretary? Either the secretary was sacked because they suspected he was hacking into e-mails and other such accounts or because he was sacked the secretary leaked the information?

It's certainly a thought.

the secretary is not sacked just suspended and nothing to do with this issue

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:55 pm

stick to your ukip counciller