Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

After all the hysteria yesterday -

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:18 am

do any of the posters who pressed the panic button feel a little silly now for reading that fabricated rubbish?

Re: After all the hysteria yesterday -

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:20 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:do any of the posters who pressed the panic button feel a little silly now for reading that fabricated rubbish?

Wasn't fabricated. A specific denial to any of the accusations has not been made.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:37 am

ihatealiens wrote:
Blazing Saddles wrote:do any of the posters who pressed the panic button feel a little silly now for reading that fabricated rubbish?

Wasn't fabricated. A specific denial to any of the accusations has not been made.

It was sensationalism from a comic style excuse for a newspaper and a lot of people on here were duped by it.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:44 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

It was sensationalism from a comic style excuse for a newspaper and a lot of people on here were duped by it.

Show me a direct quote made by Ridsdale of a denial to any of the specific allegations made by TNOW then? you can't because there isn't one.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:47 am

ihatealiens wrote:

True but the club have also said they are seeking legal advice over the story which almost certainly explains why the club haven't commented, for now any way.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:49 am

Blazing Saddles wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

a lot more people on here have been duped into buying season tickets thinking the money was going to be used to buy or loan players in the transfer window instead of paying of the tax

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:54 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

True but the club have also said they are seeking legal advice over the story which almost certainly explains why the club haven't commented, for now any way.

Nah just the usual diversionary tactic made by our chairman. I doubt very much if any of the allegations will be refuted. Don't forget he is a master of the backslide, the cunning devil :lol: . If the allegations were not true then why were they not refuted immediately?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 am

Well actually I was duped by the 5 year price freeze and a possible refund on promotion to the EPL. :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 am

ihatealiens wrote:Nah just the usual diversionary tactic made by our chairman. I doubt very much if any of the allegations will be refuted. Don't forget he is a master of the backslide, the cunning devil :lol: . If the allegations were not true then why were they not refuted immediately?

I wouldn't deny PR is a cunning devil, probably one of the best.

However, once lawyers get involved the first advice they give you is to shut up and say nothing. Let's see what the next few days bring.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:59 am

Me as well!! BLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOBIRDS!!!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:06 am

Tony Blue Williams wrote:Well actually I was duped by the 5 year price freeze and a possible refund on promotion to the EPL. :lol:

Tony

do you want to stand in the corner or be sent straight to your room :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 11:15 am

steve davies wrote:
Tony Blue Williams wrote:Well actually I was duped by the 5 year price freeze and a possible refund on promotion to the EPL. :lol:

Tony

do you want to stand in the corner or be sent straight to your room :lol:

:lol: I deserve both