Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Realistically.........

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:03 pm

with all the noise post the winding up order and the NOTW story yesterday, how on earth can we persuade anyone to come here permanently or on loan? I also worry how much of this ongoing drama is affecting the players at the club, if the fans are p!ssed off imagine how the players must feel?

Re: Realistically.........

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:05 pm

SingaporeBlue wrote:with all the noise post the winding up order and the NOTW story yesterday, how on earth can we persuade anyone to come here permanently or on loan? I also worry how much of this ongoing drama is affecting the players at the club, if the fans are p!ssed off imagine how the players must feel?

Pretty cozy as it is their excessive wages that are the heart of the problem in the modern game.

Re: Realistically.........

Mon Jan 04, 2010 2:25 pm

I don't think our off field problems with have much bearing on who we sign to be honest. League position and potential for first team football will be more the focus.

I'm more concerned about what all this negative press is having on the Malaysians.

This has probably been mentioned already but has there been a speculative link between TNT and the hacking/ leaked information? TNT did say everyone would know the truth about Ridsdale.