Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Is PR suing the NOTW

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:22 pm

:?:

surely that's the next step if what they wrote isn't true.

Re: Is PR suing the NOTW

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:26 pm

The story was factually correct though.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:03 pm

Even if there are inaccuracies, it will probably not pay PR or the Club to sue for damages. Whilst it is complete garbage, the NOTW has its uses and the custom in this case would be to seek some "credits" for use in the future. Look out for a glowing profile on Ridders as the saviour of CCFC in 2-3 months.....

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:18 pm

Uccello Azzurro wrote:Even if there are inaccuracies, it will probably not pay PR or the Club to sue for damages. Whilst it is complete garbage, the NOTW has its uses and the custom in this case would be to seek some "credits" for use in the future. Look out for a glowing profile on Ridders as the saviour of CCFC in 2-3 months.....

probably a better chance of reading we told you so in a fortnights time

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

I cant see how, PR has already told me, We will be paying the The Tax This Week, so it means it wasnt paid.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:24 pm

Forever Blue wrote:I cant see how, PR has already told me, We will be paying the The Tax This Week, so it means it wasnt paid.

so is he denying all the facts and allegations in the news of the World article Annis because when you read it all theres a fair bit in there to digest.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:28 pm

ihatealiens wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I cant see how, PR has already told me, We will be paying the The Tax This Week, so it means it wasnt paid.

so is he denying all the facts and allegations in the news of the World article Annis because when you read it all theres a fair bit in there to digest.

In My Opinion he def wont sue them as they had his emails and their story came from them.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
ihatealiens wrote:

In My Opinion he def wont sue them as they had his emails and their story came from them.

Well if that's the case it's all pretty dynamite stuff, because the article states a deal has been done with the Mancs for Matthews (£4 million), so he's gone. They will be able to raise £1 million from early season ticket sales, so the £3 million promised to Dave Jones from the season ticket sales is a bit of fiction. Hoping to raise funds from Far East Investors - well that hasn't happened yet and we were aslo banking on lucrative returns from the Plymouth and Bristol City games - well that incomes gone as well. Apparently we owe HMRC five months PAYE and still have to pay a £400,000 PAYE penalty from 2008-09. Yet he has the temerity to take massive bonuses from our clubs coffers. It seems to me that we are probably deeper in the brown stuff than we all realise if it is the case that we needed all this income to come in to be able to pay the tax man and operate in the transfer market.. I really do hope this isn't another line being spun by the chairman and we really are going to pay the HMRC bill this week because if we dont then we are in real bother.