Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

That was f*cking hard

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:49 pm

Just went to the Gym first time in 4 months, f**k me I thought I was going to Die on the runner. Never mind back in to it now, After 6 weeks thats when Im hoping to see massive Improvments. I am now 13 stone tut tut.

Re: That was f*cking hard

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:54 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Just went to the Gym first time in 4 months, f**k me I thought I was going to Die on the runner. Never mind back in to it now, After 6 weeks thats when Im hoping to see massive Improvments. I am now 13 stone tut tut.

Well done Keith Cheggers!! - calling in on my way home from work for an half hour sesh - fit for promotion us!! :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:56 pm

2 hour boxing session 4 me at half 6

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Yeah the first session after Christmas is always a tough one. We had our first kick about after Christmas yesterday and it was painful. I don't smoke but I felt like my lungs were going to collapse.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 3:59 pm

Used to go rugby training with the local team to get fit, nearly killed me :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:15 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Just went to the Gym first time in 4 months, f**k me I thought I was going to Die on the runner. Never mind back in to it now, After 6 weeks thats when Im hoping to see massive Improvments. I am now 13 stone tut tut.

cheggs,

We'll have to start singing 'who ate all the pies' or 'have you ever seen your dick' to you

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:35 pm

Is that what Annis said to you in the shower "That was f*cking hard" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:44 pm

whats a gym???? ;)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:48 pm

I've just had a hard session......in the Bears Head in Penarth.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 4:50 pm

Mr Davies wrote:I've just had a hard session......in the Bears Head in Penarth.

right arm training :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:04 pm

bluebirdbaz wrote:

Right arm, left arm and stretching out the six pack abit!! 15 stone and flying!!

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:38 pm

Mr Davies wrote:
bluebirdbaz wrote:

Right arm, left arm and stretching out the six pack abit!! 15 stone and flying!!

i was 15 stone at 3 months old :D ;)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:07 pm

Did 2 hours at the gym New years eve, then got drunk. Kinda cancels it out a bit... :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 pm

BigGwynram wrote:Is that what Annis said to you in the shower "That was f*cking hard" :lol: :lol: :lol:

Very Funny Gwyn :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:35 pm

Newblue wrote:

cheggs,

We'll have to start singing 'who ate all the pies' or 'have you ever seen your dick' to you

A dick? What is that? :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 pm

BlueCheg wrote:
Newblue wrote:

cheggs,

A dick? What is that? :lol:

Its one of them things that the oriental stripper had removed, I think!! :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:41 pm

just been on my treadmilla nd free weughts, then had to lump my 3 seater sofa out the front for collection tomorrow morning, so it's goodnight from me im fucked. :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Just done my 35mins cardio - its 3 times a week now!! :ayatollah: