Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

why do fans want to grass their own club up

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:08 pm

and Leak information to the press or others thats not supporting your club is it

Re: why do fans want to grass their own club up

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:14 pm

Riddler is milking the club whilst running it into the ground. There's a very good case to say he's incompetent at best and fraudulent at worst.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:17 pm

So if things are going on that shouldn't be, or lies being told, or money being taken under false pretences, isn't it better we know, is that grassing someone up, or letting people know the truth, if what we have read is lies, then sue them for slander, is the crime doing something? hiding something?, or telling people about something? are any of those acts criminal, or just not ethical. :ugeek:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:19 pm

fck me the hackers are heros then right lets all get hacking how you do it again?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:39 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:fck me the hackers are heros then right lets all get hacking how you do it again?

HackThisSite.org

Also there's nothing wrong with hacking. A hacker is just a computer security enthusiast.

It's what a hacker does with his skills which can be illegal or not.

Google "white hat hacker" ;)

----

And you are right that hacking into Ridsdale's account was wrong, however IIRC the NOTW article came from paper documents stolen from a Cardiff City FC office? (I.e. the e-mail address hacking wasn't related)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm

I was wondering when someone would dare to ask when is a hacker a whistleblower (or vice versa)?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:02 pm

just a thought,could the hacker come grass,be the very misteryous man in the know who frequents this message board from time to time be the elusive but very knowlegable TNT??????????????????????????????????????????
I WONDER :ayatollah: :ayatollah: TNT =EXPLOSIVE,the story to the notw was explosive to say the least. :ayatollah:
Last edited by lostcityboy on Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:12 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:08 pm

No, you don't say!

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:16 pm

Blue To The Bone. wrote:and Leak information to the press or others thats not supporting your club is it

well said