Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

I WOULD BE VERY WARY OF THE 'MALAYSIANS'

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:20 pm

I'm certainly not thrilled at the prospect - the only one who has been getting excited by the possibility is Ridsdale. If - as Ridsdale says, they want him to stay on for 3 years to run the club, I suspect they too, are licking their Malaysian lips at how much they can screw the football club for.

That's the only reason they are possibly interested. All this talk of opportunities in the Asian market for CCFC is utter tripe. If Aston Villa or Everton can't sell a single shirt, then CCFC haven't got a hope.

I'd take administration over the 'Malaysians' any day, though that is not going to happen in the next 12 months. It is the 'worst case scenario' for Ridsdale, and that is why he has borrowed on advanced Premier seating, asked for money for the Academy, and now the season ticket deal.

As someone said earlier, what 'genuine' investor would commit to a club that in 12 month's time could have 80% less income than this year !

Re: I WOULD BE VERY WARY OF THE 'MALAYSIANS'

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:03 pm

do you honestly think if due diligence has been done by the malaysians that they would leter PR continue to run the club.
dream on mr chairman