Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

MY FINAL WORDS TO PETER LAST NIGHT

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:51 pm

For the last year all we have heard or had coming out of our Club is negative things and usually its about the Club is in financial trouble.Please can the Club this year have some good news coming out of it.

Re: MY FINAL WORDS TO PETER LAST NIGHT

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:55 pm

you have even got the report from the news of the world mentioned in tonights sheffield star!!!! Must be trying to deflect it from our plight??????????? :cry:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:58 pm

Forever Blue wrote:For the last year all we have heard or had coming out of our Club is negative things and usually its about the Club is in financial trouble.Please can the Club this year have some good news coming out of it.

As a new supporter of the club, has it always been like this?

Mon Jan 04, 2010 5:59 pm

sam salim wrote:you have even got the report from the news of the world mentioned in tonights sheffield star!!!! Must be trying to deflect it from our plight??????????? :cry:

Your prob right Sam, its prob to show other Clubs like us are fucked as well and your not the only ones, Chin up Mate I promise you there is always light at the end of the tunnel. :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:01 pm

Don't worry Annis!!!!!! We don't give up that easy up north!!!!!!! :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:09 pm

Newblue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:For the last year all we have heard or had coming out of our Club is negative things and usually its about the Club is in financial trouble.Please can the Club this year have some good news coming out of it.

How new are you? :) (Welcome by the way!)

It's been like this for a while, unfortunately. Not this bad, mind ;)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:11 pm

Newblue wrote:

For 40 years :lol:

But at least Our players loved the fans years ago.

New Blue join OUR ROLLER COASTER RIDE :lol: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:14 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Newblue wrote:

For 40 years :lol:

But at least Our players loved the fans years ago.

New Blue join OUR ROLLER COASTER RIDE :lol: :ayatollah:

I'm feeling sick already :pukeright: :pukeright:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:18 pm

New Blue, you will come to love the ride :lol: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:20 pm

it wasent "jump" then annis :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 6:21 pm

steve davies wrote:

it wasent "jump" then annis :lol:

:lol:
:oops: I FORGOT TO SAY IT :lol: