Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Who else On here Collects

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:32 pm

Tesco Club Card Points? I never did untill my mate told that him and His Mrs often has free hotel rooms from them. How do you get that then? Do you like swap the Vouchers? I started collecting this month after years and years of shoping there. :evil:

Re: Who else On here Collects

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:38 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Tesco Club Card Points? I never did untill my mate told that him and His Mrs often has free hotel rooms from them. How do you get that then? Do you like swap the Vouchers? I started collecting this month after years and years of shoping there. :evil:

I do, then I exchange them for air miles, got 16,000 so far.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:39 pm

Why the f**k didnt you say? We could have flew up to Peterbrough :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:40 pm

BlueCheg wrote:Why the f**k didnt you say? We could have flew up to Peterbrough :lol:

How are you Chegs, now the new Club and Your Pub have finally calmed down.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:42 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:Tesco Club Card Points? I never did untill my mate told that him and His Mrs often has free hotel rooms from them. How do you get that then? Do you like swap the Vouchers? I started collecting this month after years and years of shoping there. :evil:

be careful annis our chairman will read this tonight and tomorrow will start asking fans to donate their tesco club card points towards the transfer window :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:45 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

be careful annis our chairman will read this tonight and tomorrow will start asking fans to donate their tesco club card points towards the transfer window :lol:

Is this a stained glass transfer window or a transparent transfer window :lol: :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:49 pm

annis do us all a favour and give uncle pete those 16000 air miles with a stipulation of one way only :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:52 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
BlueCheg wrote:Why the f**k didnt you say? We could have flew up to Peterbrough :lol:

How are you Chegs, now the new Club and Your Pub have finally calmed down.

Im good Annis glad to see the back of Christmas, got a few Personal Probs which you know about to sort out but I'll be in top form for Bristol away next tues :ayatollah:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 7:54 pm

steve davies wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Good one Steve :ayatollah: :ayatollah: