Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FC Barcelona Tickets

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:35 pm

Fingers crossed I'll be heading over to Barcelona sometime in March, and hoping to catch a game at the Nou Camp while I'm there. I've seen a few tickets agencies online offering tickets to the game but they seem quite Pricey.

Would it be cheaper to get them while I'm there?

Any help guys? :ayatollah:

Thanks

Re: FC Barcelona Tickets

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:36 pm

woodstock wrote:Fingers crossed I'll be heading over to Barcelona sometime in March, and hoping to catch a game at the Nou Camp while I'm there. I've seen a few tickets agencies online offering tickets to the game but they seem quite Pricey.

Thanks

i would love to visit there one day.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:37 pm

keep your money and get tickets for a city game instead we need the money :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:38 pm

carling blue wrote:keep your money and get tickets for a city game instead we need the money :lol:

They aint having no more of it 8-)

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:45 pm

how much are the tickets

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:47 pm

From 90 euros

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:49 pm

woodstock wrote:Fingers crossed I'll be heading over to Barcelona sometime in March, and hoping to catch a game at the Nou Camp while I'm there. I've seen a few tickets agencies online offering tickets to the game but they seem quite Pricey.

Thanks

You should be able to get tickets at the stadium, I have done plenty of times over the years. March Home fixtures are
Sun. 14 16:00 UK Barcelona v Valencia
Wed. 24 19:00 UK Barcelona v Osasuna
Enjoy your visit, see them play Xerez in December and they were brilliant
AndyFS

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 pm

ive been twice, buy your tickets at the ground if it`s not a big game (Madrid or champions League match) but take your passport for ID, if you have time to kill do the stadium tour in the morning of the match or the day before and get your tickets then to avoid the Q`s. It`s a fab stadium to watch a game and it`s something every football fan should do once.

Steve

Mon Jan 04, 2010 8:50 pm

Its the Valencia Game for me hopefully, it sounds fantastic

Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:48 am

Done a tour of it in the summer one hell of an experiance walking around the ground never mind watching a game there :D

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:12 am

Midfield general wrote:You should be able to get tickets on matchday. If you pop along on a non-match day you can watch them train on their training ground and take in a tour of the ground.

If I was you I would and also pop over to the Olympic Stadium as thats where Espanyol play.

Enjoy

You can get tickets match days as others have said. There are outlets in the City that sell tickets but stadium maybe the cheapest. Also stadium tour is worth it.

Espanyol have a new Stadium now on the outskirts of he City. I presume the Olympic stadium is going to be used for something but not sure what.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:36 am

I went to a game out there 2 years ago bought tickets off offical site and where delivered to my hotel. There was tickets also available to buy at ground the day before and day of game

Tue Jan 05, 2010 7:55 pm

Thanks for all the info guys

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:05 pm

the official site is best if you don't want to buy tickets on the day
https://entrades.fcbarcelona.cat/web/en/entrades.html

Tue Jan 05, 2010 8:09 pm

Barca don't usually sell out so you should be fine to get a ticket! :ayatollah: