Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Embargos

Mon Jan 04, 2010 9:37 pm

Are these things in the public domain ? Plenty on the web about Pompey, Bournemouth, Palarse and Plymouth all being under one - surely any hack could find out from the FL if we are ?

Re: Embargos

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:31 pm

Mostly true, but the Echo will wait til it's posted on here first before they report it.

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:34 pm

Mr Davies wrote:Mostly true, but the Echo will wait til it's posted on here first before they report it.

:lol:

I reckon if PR doesnt pay this week, we are guaranteed one :evil:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:40 pm

Best get players in before Wednesday then....

I may be wrong (surprisingly, it has been known to happen before) but when placed under a transfer embargo, aren't you barred from registering or signing any player at the club. Don't know if thats right or not, but if it is, what would happen if Joe Ledley had a sudden change of heart. Could they not resign him until after the embargo was lifted??

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:53 pm

We'll have paid for our season tickets, and then we'll get an embargo so we can't spend any of it.
PR will do ANYTHING to not spend money :lol:

Mon Jan 04, 2010 10:56 pm

Forever Blue wrote:
Mr Davies wrote:Mostly true, but the Echo will wait til it's posted on here first before they report it.

:lol:

I reckon if PR doesnt pay this week, we are guaranteed one :evil:

Also guaranteed administration. That'll be the end of him then his position will become untenable many other people will leave the club like rats leaving a sinking ship because there won't be any money there to pay their extravagant wages.Sam will come back :ayatollah: We will be down to the bare bones staff wise and build from the bottom again. A lot of players will be sold and we will be left with Paul Wilkinson in charge (who I think would do a fab job)mebbe get Scimeca back in on a coaching role and lots of youngsters who are Cardiff City through and through who will give everything to the cause and we will avoid relegation in a glorious end to the season :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :lol: Cardiff City what a rollercoaster ride - luv it :lol: