Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Robbie Savage

Sun Oct 03, 2010 8:59 pm

Would you like to see him in Welsh shirt Again? I'd give him chance to win us back over.

Re: Robbie Savage

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:10 pm

yes , he hated tosh :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:15 pm

I'd like to see him in a Cardiff shirt :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:23 pm

the headless chicken, no thanx

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:25 pm

NIGELNIGLE wrote:I'd like to see him in a Cardiff shirt :ayatollah:

I agree we should take him.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:27 pm

He's got Fire in his belly, something we're lacking IMO (exept Bellamy of course) :old:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:28 pm

deffo YES

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:30 pm

Hofmeister wrote:deffo YES

I agree with "The Hof" ....never hassle "The Hoff" :D :D :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:31 pm

I dont think he is anywhere near good enough for international football so no and I would rather Gavin Rae in midfield than Savage and thats saying something

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:33 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I dont think he is anywhere near good enough for international football so no and I would rather Gavin Rae in midfield than Savage and thats saying something

:o :o :o :o :o :o :o

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

2blue2handle wrote:I dont think he is anywhere near good enough for international football so no and I would rather Gavin Rae in midfield than Savage and thats saying something

Worth a shot in the nations cup mind.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:34 pm

No, he's an absolute cock who put his ego before his country. I'd like to see Seyi snap his leg this season.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:40 pm

Forgive this man as he does not know what he is saying :lol: :lol: :lol: Gavin rae :shock: :shock: :lol: .

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:42 pm

Defended well yesterday but his passing was terrible. Must have put about 5 balls into row Z of the West stand and failed to find his fellow team mates with a simple pass so many times. Over the hill.

Sun Oct 03, 2010 9:49 pm

Come on bro.... The man who's our worst midfielder ever even worse than Josh low?

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:11 pm

i agree he is a headless chicken but he plays f**k with them and will run all day. bring him back

Sun Oct 03, 2010 10:13 pm

Exactly shows how much I rate savage.
10 years ago yes savage was one of the first names on the teamsheet for me, now never.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 12:15 pm

why not,he said what he had to say and stuck by what he believed was correct,if he wants to return then let him. :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 2:06 pm

I did a poll a few weeks back after Tosh departed and the messageboard readers voted.............in............favour of a robbie return by 61 % :ayatollah: he should be playing in midfield with edwards friday to add some bite, drop ledley who looks out of sorts, and we could have had bale and bellers on the wings !! although hes been ruled out now along with earnie who i would have preferred to morrison upfront :ayatollah:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:47 pm

get the scruffy fucker back in.
hell kick shit out of lampard and gerrard :D

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:50 pm

MAESTEG BLUE wrote:i agree he is a headless chicken but he plays f**k with them and will run all day. bring him back

His engine is shot now. he can't run around all day any more.

He's actually not a bad footballer, but he's no threat at all, and was a complete spectator last year when our midfield ripped him apart 6-0.

Not for me.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 6:59 pm

We've got nothing to lose I'd give him a chance

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:22 pm

let him stick to the radio he is good value on five live!

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:24 pm

Lawnmower wrote:
MAESTEG BLUE wrote:i agree he is a headless chicken but he plays f**k with them and will run all day. bring him back

His engine is shot now. he can't run around all day any more.

He's actually not a bad footballer, but he's no threat at all, and was a complete spectator last year when our midfield ripped him apart 6-0.

Not for me.

bro, he threw that game :ayatollah: :lol:

Mon Oct 04, 2010 7:25 pm

Llantrisant Blue. wrote:Would you like to see him in Welsh shirt Again? I'd give him chance to win us back over.
mee too love your pussies by the way :D

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:13 pm

without a doubt. 100% committed , probably past it but a big character to help the younger players.

Mon Oct 04, 2010 9:19 pm

milly44 wrote:get the scruffy fucker back in.
hell kick shit out of lampard and gerrard :D

an even better reason to see him back in a welsh shirt. :ayatollah:

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:29 pm

RobbieS wrote:No, he's an absolute cock who put his ego before his country. I'd like to see Seyi snap his leg this season.

thats nice of you.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 10:44 pm

and his cock before his country?

just like giggsy.

:lol:
:|