Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

FAO ALI

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:58 am

What is you're veiws on this march then? I peronally think it is a piss take, we would never be allowed to do that in they're Country. SCUM !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Re: FAO ALI

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:04 am

Their country? I think that you will find that the majority are British, with the larger portion born and raised in the UK. They are a minority in the muslim population in the UK and this action is designed to provoke. It has clearly worked and they will be delighted.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:08 am

So why are they against this Country then? We gave them to much respect, We sould say to them - this is how we gonna run Britain and if you dont like it Ta Ra :evil:

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:17 am

Ystrad Bluebird wrote:So why are they against this Country then? We gave them to much respect, We sould say to them - this is how we gonna run Britain and if you dont like it Ta Ra :evil:

Some of them should be in prison I am sure. The others are pathetic rudderless types - easily led. That is true of all extremist groups.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 11:25 am

Extremism is very hypocritical. It takes religion and twists it to suit their opinions.

We should never generalise. I know more Islamic people who are against their own extremists than I know non-Islamics who are against them.

I hope this march through Wootton Bassett doesn't take place because it will bring out the worst in this country. I know everyone is entitled to free speech and their own opinion but is extremism free speech when it is forced on others in a manipulated and twisted manner?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:21 pm

they all hate white people!! the way we live the lot!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:42 pm

Ystrad, I've made my views clear already. The march is just a publicity stunt designed to wind as many people up as possible and guess what, it's working. In fact, I'd say that Choudary's aims are to get as many people as possible hating Muslims in order to force moderate Muslims to side with him. I also think, like Nick Griffin who uses much the same tactics, he's deluded enough to think that it will work. Indeed, although the claim is that it's not a march designed to disrespect the dead soldiers, the choosing of Wootten Bassett as a location rather than Downing St is political and likely to be highly charged. Furthermore, the fact that the vast majority of Muslims, like myself, are against the march and, indeed, against Choudary's warped views matter little to those hell-bent on confrontation.

For what it's worth, I don't think they'll go through with it because they have achieved their aims i.e. publicity. Also, I think the police would have banned it, particularly with the likelihood of public disorder.

As an aside, it's not racist to stand up to people like Choudary. However, when people like Bluebone to the Bone post stuff like 'Enoch was right', it doesn't exactly help matters. Nor when people claim that Muslims don't belong in Britain or call Muslims scum. I was born here, it wasn't my choice, but I am a Muslim and my religion is important to me. I don't force it or my views on others but get fed up of people trying to force their anti-Islamic opinions on me, especially when they know very little about Islam other than what they read in the Sun. TI guess, as they say, a little information is dangerous in the wrong hands.

Anyway, let's hope this whole thing blows over sooner rather than later.

For those looking for any excuse for a fight, join a boxing club.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:43 pm

Ben wrote:they all hate white people!! the way we live the lot!

Ben, for goodness sake, grow up!

Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:58 pm

You can be white and Christian and despise the way Britain has gone into irrecoverable moral and social decline. It's not a crime and is why many are looking are to leave the UK. This board is better focused on football-related discussion.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Midfield general wrote:
ali wrote:
Why post it then? Real hero you are, ain't you!

Pot, Kettle, Black there Ali.

Blimey. Are you really that stupid?

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:03 pm

One of the seven people in court for abusing British soldiers earlier last year is called Ibrahim Anderson. He's white, British and a Muslim.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:23 pm

Calm down only a joke no offence 2 any 1 who takes it personaly if so appologies.

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:29 pm

BTW the person who made the islam4uk fb page does not have a pic think thats a wise choise on his behalf

Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:49 pm

Totally agree with Ali ,they like that fool Nick Griffin just want to stir up trouble in the UK .Respect shown to our solidiers comes from all cultures,faiths etc ,just like the different faiths ,cultures within the modern day armed forces.