Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Hmmmmm? Erol Bulut hinting again?

Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:20 pm

The CCFC Board will be dreading when Erol Bulut leaves :lol: :lol:

Erol Bulut:

"Time is always important, sometimes fans don’t think like you or me, they say Cardiff must continue like this. In one way yes they are right, we have been in play-offs now why are we not so close?”

“ I could speak about a lot of things, plenty to say, but now is not the time.”
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: Hmmmmm? Erol Bulut hinting again?

Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:24 pm

Cant possibly be about the board, they cant do no wrong in some peoples eyes :lol:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:31 pm

kyle08 wrote:Cant possibly be about the board, they cant do no wrong in some peoples eyes :lol:

:lol:

It’s surely got to be only 0.5% who still believe in Tan & Dalman, Surely?

Kyle ,

This is one of things I like about Bulut he just can’t help it hanging a dig at bosses because they’ve totally let him down and he just don’t stop :lol:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:34 pm

I 100% don’t believe Bulut is happy with the January Transfer Window.

Even though politician Dalman says otherwise and some clowns believe him.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:37 pm

Not happy with the job Bulut has done recently but he always has interesting things to say at press conferences.

When he leaves, I expect he’ll say the truth that many of us have been saying for a while.

He’s certainly not the type to sign an agreement for him to say nothing, like other managers we’ve had did.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:46 pm

Too much read into his interviews and used against the club, in my opinion its just his lack of the English language that things come out the way they do.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 6:54 pm

Gotta feeling he'll walk at the end of the season. I think he will see the season out and call it a day. Perhaps Sir Alex was right when he spoke Ole it's a poison chalice.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:12 pm

Hope he walks before the end of today......As for Tan....He should have sold us a long time ago,,,But why would anybody waste millions on a football club......And we got red seats in our ground..rip them out..and burn them.....Hate them with a passion..... :banghead:

Thu Feb 22, 2024 7:30 pm

JulesK wrote:Too much read into his interviews and used against the club, in my opinion its just his lack of the English language that things come out the way they do.

Jules,

Bulut really loves our club, just been let down by The Regime.

He’s been hinting for a couple of months now, you read back in December and January, straight talking then.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 9:01 pm

So he hated the players he got in January? Mate you are losing the argument.

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:06 pm

Grandstand wrote:So he hated the players he got in January? Mate you are losing the argument.

I think you are losing the argument?

Who said he hated the players ? Wow

They were not his first choice.

Oops I realise you are saying he hated the players, what makes you think that ???

A very very weird thing to say ??

Thu Feb 22, 2024 10:25 pm

Grandstand wrote:So he hated the players he got in January? Mate you are losing the argument.

Famara Diedhiou ???? nobody else wanted him, none of the players signed has really set the world on fire. they would of been 5th choice players at best very poor window lack of quality stuck with the same issues before the window came

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:52 am

Forever Blue wrote:I 100% don’t believe Bulut is happy with the January Transfer Window.

He’s not happy at all I would imagine

Instead of Keiffer he got a loan striker who hasn’t scored for years and instead of his top class midfielder from Turkey he got a Celtic reserve

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:08 am

oohahhPaulMillar wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:I 100% don’t believe Bulut is happy with the January Transfer Window.

He’s not happy at all I would imagine

Instead of Keiffer he got a loan striker who hasn’t scored for years and instead of his top class midfielder from Turkey he got a Celtic reserve

Exactly that’s my point.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:09 am

Built said as much, I think it was something like, we missed the players we lined up but have managed to gets these players. I read it as these were not his choice…

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:33 am

OliverTwistCymru wrote:

Built said as much, I think it was something like, we missed the players we lined up but have managed to gets these players. I read it as these were not his choice…

Exactly.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 10:35 am

I'm pretty sure I remember Bulut saying the day after deadline day he was happy in the end with the signings.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:11 am

royalblue wrote:I'm pretty sure I remember Bulut saying the day after deadline day he was happy in the end with the signings.

He finally did, but what else could he say?

Fri Feb 23, 2024 11:41 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Oops I realise you are saying he hated the players, what makes you think that ???

Still waiting to explain why You believe Bulut hates his January signings? ??

Should have not used the word hate, but it seems strange that the players brought in January are not playing . Are we saying he has no input in the players that come in?

Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:12 pm

Grandstand wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:

Still waiting to explain why You believe Bulut hates his January signings? ??

Should have not used the word hate, but it seems strange that the players brought in January are not playing . Are we saying he has no input in the players that come in?

His first choices according to Bulut all went.

So he desperately in the last few days brought in the ones we have now.

So who knows???

Fri Feb 23, 2024 1:04 pm

Erol it’s never my fault Bulut