Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

‘ The Spin Doctor ‘

Thu Feb 22, 2024 11:56 pm

I questioned at the beginning of the season as to why people were believing in him, as a lot fell for his spin then. I hope they are not making the same mistake again ?

I still want to know what he actually does, he admitted last year he had only been doing his role 50 or 60%, that still really grates with me, as in the real world no one would get away with doing half their job !!

Yes he has brought Bulut in and attended a few more games this season, but what else did he do between August and January ?

He is indeed a spin doctor, and Choo is just as bad in my opinion, I dont understand what he does either, we know he is part time as that was admitted from the beginning, and yes he attends a few games (even away) and he speaks with the fans at those games, but what does he actually do ?? He’s a car salesman that is all smiles and Mr Nice Guy but with no real substance to him.

Dalman’s statement today is laughable, and he has already given his get out for not spending big in the summer with the line “then it comes down to our ability to create a budget in order to be able to spend in the market”

viewtopic.php?f=2&t=238027

And still certain posters believe in him or at least what he says.

We all know Tan is not going any time soon, perhaps it should be Dalman and Choo out in that case, which could force Tan into employing a real football chairman and CEO
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Re: The Spin Doctor

Fri Feb 23, 2024 12:14 am

I have believed him time and time again, but not this time.

Fallen for his bullshit too many times and just can’t believe him anymore.

A lot of people (me included) believed him in the summer and up until January, but yet again it was shown to be more bullshit from the Spin Doctor as you rightly call him.

Very disappointing as I really believed what he was saying this time.

But from now on, I can only judge him by his actions and not his words.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 5:56 am

Welsh Exile wrote:I questioned at the beginning of the season as to why people were believing in him, as a lot fell for his spin then. I hope they are not making the same mistake again ?

I still want to know what he actually does, he admitted last year he had only been doing his role 50 or 60%, that still really grates with me, as in the real world no one would get away with doing half their job !!

Yes he has brought Bulut in and attended a few more games this season, but what else did he do between August and January ?

He is indeed a spin doctor, and Choo is just as bad in my opinion, I dont understand what he does either, we know he is part time as that was admitted from the beginning, and yes he attends a few games (even away) and he speaks with the fans at those games, but what does he actually do ?? He’s a car salesman that is all smiles and Mr Nice Guy but with no real substance to him.

Dalman’s statement today is laughable, and he has already given his get out for not spending big in the summer with the line “then it comes down to our ability to create a budget in order to be able to spend in the market”

And still certain posters believe in him or at least what he says.

We all know Tan is not going any time soon, perhaps it should be Dalman and Choo out in that case, which could force Tan into employing a real football chairman and CEO

He's fullof it, another complete waste of space at our club. Need him out asap.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:00 am

So many false dawns and broken promises. The sooner we rid the club of these leaches the better.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:00 am

For me when he opens his lips its like I'm walking back on a railway line in work and smell the air. I then realise I'm walking past a field in the middle of nowhere and there's a human septic shit tank facility.

He come out out with we could of spent this on a player then his next gulp of air will say we couldn't spend this or that due to being not allowed and that player would of cost x amount which wasnt worth it anyway.

The bloke contradicts himself every time.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:01 am

I wanted to believe Dalman for the good of Our Club.

One because Dalman said the last couple of years he wasn’t involved in what’s been going on , as let’s face it , Our club was being run like a comedy act.

Then I found out he had put £30mill in to our club, yes at interest, but I believed it would be invested wisely.

Then Dalman took the mick out of the Dictator, for me that was the icing on the cake.

Well I made a fool of myself and won’t be making that mistake again, I had said for years Dalman was a politician and I won’t be going back on that ever, as you never know when to believe politicians.

Actions speak louder than words in future.

Choo for me is a puppet and a yes man, that’s all he is.

I want them all gone from our club.

Re: ‘ The Spin Doctor ‘

Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:12 am

Replies:
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Fri Feb 23, 2024 7:30 am

Reply:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:14 am

Replies:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:17 am

Replies:

Fri Feb 23, 2024 9:51 am

I didn't have much faith in him but as he has put £30m into the club I gave him the chance. I mean his football noose is a lot higher than Tans. Things were fine at first but its not going well now.

Like everyone I'm mystified why it has all gone wrong. Who is to blame, Dalman, Bulut, the players or the fans? Tongue in cheek on that last one.