Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: SAM IS BACK

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:22 pm

Exactly

Tue Jan 05, 2010 10:31 pm

I dont care a fuk who comes in Gwyn as long as we are told the truth about our beloved club...
Personaly its been a terrific ride the past 10 years or soo..Fa Cup Final & the magical run,Arsenal,liverpool,Villa to name but a few away trips..Its football !!..Im sure there'll be more ups & downs over the coming years...Yes bring Sam in ..he was good for a laugh,I'm sure he can stir up a few rummblings weather its in the Championship or League one....I would even welcome back Mr Clemo...

Blooooooooooooooooooooooooooooobirds... :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:01 am

:o I stand corrected. :ayatollah:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:10 am

at the moment i would like to see him back, dunno why but something in my heart says we need a change, but we would also need an army of accountants to keep an eye on things

what do you think, when sam was here he really got the fans going :ayatollah: :ayatollah: and we wolud be next to the away fans, mind you knowing sam we would probrably be in there with them :lol:

Wed Jan 06, 2010 8:55 am

Forever Blue wrote:
piledriver64 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:Yes lets all Rem this, All the DEBTS NOWADAYS ARE THIS PRESENT CARDIFF CITY BOARDS.

Strictly that is correct they are now responsible for all debts in the Cardiff City name. However the Langstone debt was not incurred by the current board they just took it on.

I'm no insider and have no inside information but the loan notes were secured during Sam's regime from a company that Sam is either directly involved with or closely associated with. The judgment at the Royal Courts of Justice last year virtually said as much.

Therefore I think it's slightly over-egging it to say that the current mess is solely down to the present regime. Yes, they have done little to reduce that debt (and obviously they should have made a much greater effort then they have) but to hold them solely responsible is overly harsh.

I'm not defending the current situation but just trying to put a fairer perspective on things.

Sorry of course I dont mean the Langston debt, I mean the millions that are now owed due to how our club is run.

In that case I agree :lol: :lol: Langston debt is still the biggest consideration for anyone looking to invest though, surely :?

Wed Jan 06, 2010 11:01 am

Forever Blue wrote:Only My Opinion, if Sam had been here last year after the Preston away and Ipswich home games, a lot of people would off been signing on.

Wed Jan 06, 2010 12:41 pm

welcome back sam,always felt there was no chance of the new stadium with sam at helm and he was using the barnsley/leeds fuckmonkey and his egg chasing cronies as a front to get the stadium sorted and that the langstone caper was his way of getting the club back.lets hope im rite and the club returns to someone with passion,not a bunch of corporate losers playing at being business men and f*cking it up.we`d have been in conference/welsh league or worse a long time ago were it not for sam coming in when he did.anyone remember the 80`s and 90`s?

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:43 pm

Remember late 80s early 90s, best time of my life

Thu Jan 07, 2010 9:44 pm

shinyBlueGlue wrote:Remember late 80s early 90s, best time of my life

AND MINE :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah: :ayatollah:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:04 pm

There can still be more good time, maybe not on the level of 80s/90s, but good time all the same.

Just need to sort out the atmosphere, get the fans closer to the away fans (I will be getting as close, without sitting on their laps next season as i can), ease the money problems a little it will never go away in any football club but i need some times where i dont have to shit myself when i read Cardiff.... in the Echo.

Winning the Lotto would be nice, think i would buy a player.

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:17 pm

Winning the Lotto would be nice, think i would buy a player.[/quote]

I heard Kurt Nogan might be available :? :lol:

Thu Jan 07, 2010 10:29 pm

I was looking to win more than 3 numbers!