Cardiff City Forum

A forum for all things Cardiff City

Re: Steve Morison will never change, he will always be a

Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:55 am

Sven wrote:Just so we are clear, I deleted my post to Ninian27 and offer my sincere apologies for taking a rise on his OP... :thumbup:

For further clarity, I also deleted the response from BarmyArmy1987, who rightly questioned the maturity of the post...

I'll say no more on that particular topic; but I agree 100% with Ninian27's questioning of Steve Morisons character. He is simply not a nice man and caused major problems when at this club, particularly with certain younger player and evem some of the senior players (Sean Morrison amongst them) fell out defending them...

As for Craig Bellamy, Annis is correct whrn he says it was one bitter person (an average ex-pro) who created that issue and our current hierarchy who offered little or no support to their man. Apparently, see another thread, it's the modern way...

Some in here love Craig and some don't; but we can't deny he was great when here as a player and was good with (most of) the youngsters...

For me, I would have loved to have him given a shot instead of certain recent manager/coaches but he is adamant he will not work for our owner again; and those who know him will know his strength of character to keep that promise...

Hopefully one day though; hopefully one day...! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Thanks Chris,

Total Respect to you / Bluebirds

Mon Feb 26, 2024 8:59 am

stickywicket wrote:
Sven wrote:Just so we are clear, I deleted my post to Ninian27 and offer my sincere apologies for taking a rise on his OP... :thumbup:

For further clarity, I also deleted the response from BarmyArmy1987, who rightly questioned the maturity of the post...

I'll say no more on that particular topic; but I agree 100% with Ninian27's questioning of Steve Morisons character. He is simply not a nice man and caused major problems when at this club, particularly with certain younger player and evem some of the senior players (Sean Morrison amongst them) fell out defending them...

As for Craig Bellamy, Annis is correct whrn he says it was one bitter person (an average ex-pro) who created that issue and our current hierarchy who offered little or no support to their man. Apparently, see another thread, it's the modern way...

Some in here love Craig and some don't; but we can't deny he was great when here as a player and was good with (most of) the youngsters...

For me, I would have loved to have him given a shot instead of certain recent manager/coaches but he is adamant he will not work for our owner again; and those who know him will know his strength of character to keep that promise...

Hopefully one day though; hopefully one day...! :ayatollah: :bluescarf: :bluebird:

Bellemy has got a questionable character..

I heard the interview with Morison. Stupid questions from a stupid reporter.
He didn't handled the Isaac situation properly, but he wasn't the first manager to haul a sub off
I remember people on here wanting Isaac out.
Nasty remarks which he probably read.

Yes we know about Bells, but how the topic got changed by one of the usual suspects then runs away.

Bells was a great coach for the Academy and did it All for nothing and also never took a penny for all his Wales Caps, every penny went to Charities.

Bells is out spoken and wears his heart on his sleeve.

As to Steve Morison I know he was disliked here, yet Bells was loved end off.

His career is fantastic and he has achieved so much, plus he did Superb for us.

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:43 am

Little wonder Morison was ratty with that reporter after the 0-0 with mighty Colchester. He must have been desperate to take the Sutton job after the heights of Hornchurch - the silver-haired one will likely be up the road this summer with Sutton back in the Conference. Couldn't happen to a nicer bloke :lol: :lol:

Mind you, a dab hand with a paint brush, the sort Tan would re-employ for the bigger jobs.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Mon Feb 26, 2024 10:58 am

Forever Blue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:Yeah a bullying idiot. Useless to boot.

Simon,

He’s a real arsehole and many of the Accademy/ younger ones of the first team said he was a bully.

He has NO Respect.

Never forgive him for the 0-4 Jack humiliation.

Simon,

The problem was Morison did not care and he had a don’t care attitude and had No feelings for our club.

This is what he thought of the big S Wales derby

“I found it amazing when we had the South Wales derby on and we had a really bad result in it (a 4-0 defeat last April). In Wales it is absolute carnage, in regards to the result, but you go over the bridge, back into England, and people didn’t even know it had happened”

That’s why most supporters are so indifferent to the former boss.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... d-27136384

Mon Feb 26, 2024 11:12 am

Mr Ducie wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:
Forever Blue wrote:
Underhill1927 wrote:Yeah a bullying idiot. Useless to boot.

Simon,

He’s a real arsehole and many of the Accademy/ younger ones of the first team said he was a bully.

He has NO Respect.

Never forgive him for the 0-4 Jack humiliation.

Simon,

The problem was Morison did not care and he had a don’t care attitude and had No feelings for our club.

This is what he thought of the big S Wales derby

“I found it amazing when we had the South Wales derby on and we had a really bad result in it (a 4-0 defeat last April). In Wales it is absolute carnage, in regards to the result, but you go over the bridge, back into England, and people didn’t even know it had happened”

That’s why most supporters are so indifferent to the former boss.

https://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/foo ... d-27136384

Shocking, but that sums up Morison

Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:12 pm

I really hope we never see him at CCFC again! Trusting him to rebuild the team a few summers ago was absolute madness.

Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:31 pm

Sven, your a gentleman, thank you and I like you speak my mind, I do not mean to a nuisance, I just like taking Cardiff City 24/7 and I want the best for all of us.

Mon Feb 26, 2024 12:34 pm

Ninian27 wrote:

Sven, your a gentleman, thank you and I like you speak my mind, I do not mean to a nuisance, I just like taking Cardiff City 24/7 and I want the best for all of us.

Thank you, too! :ayatollah: :thumbup:

At the end of the day, we are all Bluebirds and want what is best. I am often tongue in cheek with my remarks and never mean to offend... :ayatollah:

Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:22 pm

You're all jealous as NONE of you have daps as white as his...

Mon Feb 26, 2024 1:26 pm

Could have handled it a bit better but those weren’t great questions…

Mon Feb 26, 2024 3:12 pm

Hes a complete and utter gobshite.

Mon Feb 26, 2024 4:22 pm

So much potential as a manager but if you can't get the man management right then your never going anywhere, he's a vile pos

Tue Feb 27, 2024 11:30 pm

Good, win tonight 3-4 at notts county